Zanesville Softball Jr. High Showcase

Zanesville Softball Boosters will hold a preseason junior high softball showcase on March 20-21.

Every team is guaranteed three games. Cost is $100 and you hit your own balls. The schedule will be one game on Friday and two on Saturday,or if you need all three games on Saturday we will try to make arrangments

For more information, Pm myself or call Coach Mike Durant at 740-891-1310.

correct go2go2 I believe that is what we have for maysville

Heath, is trying to get both our 7th and 8th into this. I will know tonight after practice and I will get in touch with you.. How many teams do you have in so far??

So who all is entered in this SHOWCASE. Both of the heath 7th and 8th grade teams will be there.. I hear there are several teams attending, who might they be???

Is this going to be a mix of middle school teams and travel teams?

I only know some scores.

7th Heath over Maysville 6-0
7th Tipp City over Heath 10-4 (Tipp combined squad7/8)
7th Heath over John Glenn 22-9

8th Heath over Maysville 10-4
Heath 8th finished 2-1 dont know the other scores..

It was a great weekend and MIke(TD) wants to expand on this idea in the future. A great way to get in early games against teams you dont see on your schedule!! Nice facilties for this event and we plan on attending next year.. I think the best thing they should re think is charging $5 for a gate fee on Friday night for a single game!!! Espeacially when I was told that was only going to be Saturday!!!

I agree about the parking fee for Friday night, for one game should have been a discounted fee. Not to mention a 6:30 start time we didn't even get a full game in Friday.

Mike did tell me that the Boosters were in control of the parking, so no fault of his.

Another score:

7th Maysville over John Glenn 16-3