We have move to are new Softball community site. The New Forum is up and running, with many more feature coming. Follow the Link below for the new site.
https://www.thesoftballzone.com/community/index.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broke up the tryouts section - Northwest Ohio - South West Ohio - North East Ohio and South East Ohio

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 368/18
    Given: 301/10

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Broke up the tryouts section - Northwest Ohio - South West Ohio - North East Ohio and South East Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by #4mom View Post
    I personally liked this feature this year, but I wish somehow with in the forum it was also divided into age groups
    I'm aware were running behind on releasing the new form software but once when move over you will be able to post it by ages and search for ages. The new software has something called thead prefix. The biggest set back ain't that not ready to change over its funding the time. I've been on Hurricane Duty hauling fuel into the affected area since Harvey hit Texas.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 457/0
    Given: 3/0

Re: Broke up the tryouts section - Northwest Ohio - South West Ohio - North East Ohio and South East Ohio

You should consider adding a 'Regional/National" tryout section so that a team like 'Top national 18u gold team needs 2' could post in one location. Maybe our elite-gold teams that plays a national schedule and recruits from multiple states or regions would benefit from such a section too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 368/18
    Given: 301/10

Quote Originally Posted by Fairman View Post
    You should consider adding a 'Regional/National" tryout section so that a team like 'Top national 18u gold team needs 2' could post in one location. Maybe our elite-gold teams that plays a national schedule and recruits from multiple states or regions would benefit from such a section too.
    We definitely will have the flexibility to do a lot of things that we currently can't do on the current forum software that were using.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Is there a way to move a thread to that section once it's posted? I posted mine in general discussion as I'm new and didn't see this post yet.