Cincy Doom 18u Gold Coach ---Going back to 14u Gold this Fall ---Looking for players

Doomdad

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Mike Libecap I am a Doom gold coach this year and I will be coaching a team again next fall.
I tried posting something similar to this last year and had great success with people contacting me and giving plenty of time to see the girls play and build a great 14 Gold "A" Level team.

ALL of my girls are seniors except 2 and will be playing college ball next year, which means I will be looking for several 14u 2003 "A" level players that plan to play in college. I was blessed with a great group of very smart girls that had awesome ACT scores and are all going to college where they chose. There is a school and a place for everyone.

To get one thing straight I AM NOT looking for girls this year and am not trying to "STEAL" players. I am wanting to recruit the best girls and have another year where all of my girls are working on the goal to go to the next level.

So the reason for this post is to ask any girl that has that ability/drive to contact me early in hopes I can see them play this summer. I will recruit high level 13u and14u, girls for this team.

This is a awesome organization and I would suggest to any player or parent to get on board!!

I do not have a girl on the team and have coached High Level travel ball for several years. Every girl that has played for me the last 3 years has went to the next level.

If any parents or players have any questions PLEASE contact me

Mike Libecap
513-479-6019

If you have any question about the 2018-Gold 18u team for next year please contact

Tim Gregory- 513-582-0542
Organization Leader/Founder/Coach
http://cincydoom.net/