Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Reaction score
Website
www.micaelaminner.com
Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said...

I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends.

I am available to host organizational clinics, open clinics to help raise money for your organization, team practices, and group sessions on the weekends!

·SPORT SPECIFIC DEVELOPMENT
*Sessions offered: hitting, fielding, sliding, baserunning, throwing, team defense, team offense, outfield

· SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY
*Sessions Offered: Help athletes create routines, understand focus, confidence, mental toughness, handling errors, playing as a team, creating mental game plans (I have my masters degree in sports psychology)

·SPEED AND AGILITY
*Sessions Offered: geared towards creating the “whole package” athlete, increase “home to first” and “home to home”, increase mph on overhand throw, increase bat speed by strengthening core and legs

-COACHING CLASSES
*Sessions Offered: Will give examples and handouts of practice plans from top SEC school, cover all defensive options, break down offensive strategies, help connect with athletes

If this interests you for your team please email me at micaelaminner@gmail.com for so much more detailed info on cost, location (I am willing to drive to you), and specifics of layout. You can also text me at 940-395-8999

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YALL SOON!!!!!!

Attachments

• mizzou softball.png
    mizzou softball.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 8