10u sub

1. B

Sub for Lasers ( 10U or young 12U) P, OF

Heading down with big Sister, would love to help out any team in need this weekend in Columbus @ Lasers. P, OF, UT. Plays 10U on Travel team, but pitches on a 12U rec team. Message me
  2. butchcam21

10u Catcher/Utility looking to sub

Hello My dd would love to play more on her open dates. 07 birthdate, plays catcher / utility. Open dates : June: 15 /16/17 29/30/ July : 1 6/7/8 20/21/22
  3. S

06 pitcher looking to sub for World Series

Looking for a team that needs help for this weekend at the World Series at Berliner. Call if interested 937-307-1236
  4. E

07 catcher looking for sub pportunities in NEO

My daughter is a 2nd yr 10u travel ball player located in Northeast Ohio and looking for sub opportunities. Plays primarily catcher....can play 3rd, 2nd, SS, and outfield. Great arm and good bat. Truely understands the game. Dedicated and hardworking girl. Thanks!
  5. E

Ohio Lady Bombers 10u looking for subs/player ❤

The Ohio Lady Bombers 10u team based out of Akron/Canton are looking for subs or a strong player with a good bat, pitcher or catching experience a bonus. Good tournament schedule remaining. If interested contacted Coach Larry at (330) 324-8726
  6. B

06 10U looking to sub this weekend

My 10U 06 daughter is looking to sub this weekend. She can play anywhere but normally plays SS, 3rd or Pitcher. She has got a got a good bat and a strong arm with above average speed. We are willing to travel. If interested or got any questions call Chris at (614) 746-5498 or email me at...