canton

1. Skapin

2023 Ohio Emeralds Showdown

2023 Ohio Emeralds Showdown July 14-16th 2023 Hosted in Canton, Ohio Age Divisions - 12u, 14u, 16u Tournament Details REGISTER HERE 5 game Guarantee with 4 pool games seeding into Single Elimination Pool Play and Bracket Play will be no new inning after 75 minutes and will feature roster...
  2. ohiopanthers07

14 Under Tryouts Ohio Panthers 07 - Akron/Canton area

Ohio Panthers 07 14u tryouts in Akron/Canton Area Needs - middle infielder, Pitcher, Catcher -willing to learn new positions including outfield https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fp2lyF-y85wKHi5tIF-LqQCYFpWrCCL12cFHA13fo1k/edit
  3. A

Lady Bombers 16u Akron Canton based

16U Softball Tryouts 2021 / 2022 Birth year: 2005,2006 & 2007 Sunday, July 25th – 2:00 – 4:00pm JEDD Park 2275 Pickle Road Akron, OH 44312 Sunday, August 1st – 2:00 – 4:00pm JEDD Park 2275 Pickle Road Akron, OH 44312 Please bring all equipment with you that you will need during...
  4. Y

14U Ohio Warriors-Haggerty 2020-2021 Tryouts Non-Parent Coach

Ohio Warriors-Haggerty is pleased to announce our team tryout times for the upcoming 2020-2021 season: Thursday July 30th 7-9 Thursday August 6th 5:30-7:30 Saturday August 8th 10-12 Sunday August 9th 3-5 Alternate Dates and further tryout times to come. Private tryouts...
  5. K

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons in Akron/Canton Area

Hi! My name is Kate Jagger and I am looking to give pitching lessons to local players in the Akron/Canton area. I previously played for Ohio Outlaws, Lady Lasers Gray, Ohio Ice, and the Tigerlillies. I played travel ball for 10+ years, traveling from South Dakota to Florida and everywhere in...
  6. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - Lesch (14U) Seeking a Pitcher!

First year 14U team is looking to add one more pitcher to our staff. We can offer innings and opportunities for the right person. We will consider both an 04/05 with the right attitude and willingness to work hard and be a part of a already strong team. Our spring summer schedule is set with...
  7. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - Lesch (14U) is seeking a Pitcher!

First year 14U team is looking to add one more pitcher to our staff. We can offer innings and opportunities for the right person. We will consider both an 04/05 with the right attitude and willingness to work hard and be a part of a already strong team. At SlamForce, all of our players will...
  8. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - Lesch (14U) is looking for a pitcher!

First year 14U team is looking to add one more pitcher to our staff. We can offer innings and opportunities for the right person. We will consider both an 04/05 with the right attitude and willingness to work hard and be a part of a already strong team. At SlamForce, all of our players will...
  9. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - Lesch (14U) Seeking Pitcher

10. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - Lesch (14U)

11. tpd17

Ohio Emeralds 07 11u need two more

Looking for 2 more utility players. To set up a private tryout call coach Dan 3308093949 or coach Ronda 3309491937 rondagale22@gmail.com http://www.ohioemeralds.com/teams/?u=OHIOEMERALDSFASTPITCH&s=softball...
  12. leftyslapper2006

12U OHIO PLATINUM 06 (Private Tryout)

PRIVATE TRYOUTS Finishing out roster - looking for 1 pitcher & 2 other solid players. Very good roster will be playing at top level. Please email Michael Mack at michaeldmack@outlook.com or (216) 385-6707
  13. M

16U power hitter looking to sub in Canton 6/29-6/30

Hello my name is Mckenzi. I am looking for a team I can sub for this weekend, in or close to Canton, Ohio. I am a power hitter. My batting average this summer is .583. I play 3rd, 1st and some outfield. I am a hard worker and I love the game of softball. I believe that stepbacks are...
  14. B

18U CATCHER NEEDED (CANTON/MASSILLON)

Twisters Fastpitch 18u is looking for a catcher to complete our team. We have 10 quality girls who go out and compete for every position. We are based out of the Canton/Massillon area. We will be attending 5-7 tournaments, with at least 2 showcases. We try to attend local ( within 1 hour or so...
  15. B

18U CATCHER NEEDED (CANTON/MASSILLON)

Twisters Fastpitch 18u is looking for a catcher to complete our team. We have 10 quality girls who go out and compete for every position. We are based out of the Canton/Massillon area. We will be attending 5-7 tournaments, with at least 2 showcases. We try to attend local ( within 1 hour or so...
  16. B

18u twisters looking for catcher and outfielders (canton, massillon)

The 18u twisters (located in the canton/massillon area) will be conducting private tryouts for our 2017 fall season and the 2018 travel season. Our intentions are to play in the strasburg sunday fall league. We currently have 8 strong players and are in need of a catcher and 2 outfielders...
  17. M

Mashfactory Elite Tryouts - Summer 2018

Tryouts for the 2018 summer travel team season are as follows: 2 p.m. August 2, 2017 14u, 16u Alternate tryout date: If you cannot make other posted dates 5 p.m. August 1, 2017 All Age Groups (Canton Central Catholic JV Field) Rain date: 9 a.m. August 4, for all ages Please arrive 20...
  18. E

ohio lady bombers 10u looking for catchers and utility players

The Ohio Lady Bombers 10u team are looking for 06-07 catchers and strong utility players. We are based out of Akron/Canton Ohio in Northeast Ohio. We are looking for hard working ladies that want to learn the fundamentals and enhance their growing skills while having fun. For a private...
  19. B

Twisters fastpitch 18u (canton/massillon)

We are an 18u team based out of Canton/Massillon area. We currently have 11 quality players and are looking for 1 more. We have 2 dedicated pitchers and would like 1 more to compete for innings. In the case we cant find a pitcher we would like a catcher or outfielder to complete our roster...
  20. B

Twisters fastpitch 18u (canton/massillon area) needing a pitcher

We are an 18u team based out of the Canton/Massillon area. We are in need of a top tier pitcher to complete our team. We have 10 quality players, with 7 returning from last years team. Great bunch of girls that just play the game and love to be together ( NO DRAMA!!) We are going to 2 college...