catcher '00

1. dstitchi

18U Akron Racers '00 looking for 2 more players: Catcher and Utility Player

The 18U Akron Racers are looking for a catcher and utility player to fill our roster. Please contact the head coach Joseph Elsbury at josephelsbury@me.com via email or text/call at 216-990-8137 to stop by and join in a team practice. Practices are every Thursday at 6:30. Please call for...
  2. dstitchi

The 18U Akron Racers are looking for a catcher and utility player to fill our roster. Please contact the head coach Joseph Elsbury at josephelsbury@me.com via email or text/call at 216-990-8137 to stop by and join in a team practice. Practices are every Thursday at 6:30. Please call for...
  3. dstitchi

4. dstitchi

18U Akron Racers '00 Looking for a Catcher to fill the final roster spot

The 18U Akron Racers are looking for a catcher to fill our final open spot on our roster. We are open to looking at dedicated players with '00 or '01 birthdays. Please contact the head coach Joseph Elsbury at josephelsbury@me.com via email or text/call at 216-990-8137 to schedule a private...
  5. dstitchi

AKRON RACERS '00 - 18U: Looking to fill 2 final spots; Catcher and Outfielder.

The AKRON RACERS '00: 18U, ELITE LEVEL TEAM is looking to fill 2 final spots on a very select roster. We are looking for a CATCHER and fast OUTFIELDER dedicated to playing at the highest level to prepare themselves for college. We are planning a very competitive schedule and offer all of our...
  6. dstitchi

AKRON RACERS '00 - 18U: Looking to fill 2 final spots; Catcher and Outfielder.

The AKRON RACERS '00: 18U, ELITE LEVEL TEAM is looking to fill 2 final spots on a very select roster. We are looking for a CATCHER and fast OUTFIELDER dedicated to playing at the highest level to prepare themselves for college. We are planning a very competitive schedule and offer all of our...