catcher needed

1. C

Looking 4 Catcher 16u looking for catcher 2022 season

Grand Rapids Flames 16u looking for a catcher for the 2022 season Contact Caitlin Snyder Email: caitlin.snyder.93@gmail.com Phone: 616-469-0607
  2. M

16U Catcher Needed – Firecrackers PA-Griffin 03

Firecrackers PA-Griffin 16U (‘03) is looking for a top level catcher. We have a very competitive team, we just won D1 Super Select Showcase and have had 3 other tourney wins so far this year. If you are interested, please contact Mark at 724-217-2168. Our planned schedule is below. 6/18 –...
  3. Coach Ken

Twisters 18u Needing #1 Catcher

Jackson Twisters in search of a #1, 18u catcher for 2018 travel season. Contact John Kasper 330-806-3952 Mike Reiman 330-327-5811 Ken Carroll 330-447-0324
  4. L

Lady Lions 02 is looking for a player or two

Lady Lions 02 (Gahanna) is looking for a player or two, would really like to add an established catcher and another experienced player at any position. To schedule a private workout please reply to this post or Call/Text (assistant) Coach Josh 614-209-7064
  5. C

Attention all Catchers! 16 & Under Deep Run Lady Lightning

Attention all Catchers - The Deep Run Lady Lightning 16 & Under Travel Softball Team still has a roster spot open for a catcher. If your looking to join an established Travel Team, looking for more time behind the plate, or just looking for a fresh start or new opportunity, please consider us...
  6. C

Attention all Catchers! 16 & Under Deep Run Lady Lightning

Attention all Catchers - The Deep Run Lady Lightning 16 & Under Travel Softball Team still has a roster spot open for a catcher. If your looking to join an established Travel Team, looking for more time behind the plate, or just looking for a fresh start or new opportunity, please consider us...
  7. A

Green Bulldogs 18u looking for Catcher(s)

Green Bulldogs 18U seeking catcher(s)! Green Bulldogs 18U seeking catcher(s) for the 2018 season! Green Bulldogs are looking for Catcher(s) for the 18U team! Catchers, If you are interested in a tryout please contact me and we will arrange a private tryout. We are looking to do about 6...
  8. A

Green Bulldogs 18u looking for Catcher

Green Bulldogs 18U seeking catcher(s)! Green Bulldogs 18U seeking catcher(s) for the 2018 season! Green Bulldogs are looking for Catcher(s) for the 18U team! Catchers, If you are interested in a tryout please contact me and we will arrange a private tryout. We are looking to do about 6...
  9. L

Middle infielder or catcher needed 14U

The 14u '03 Ohio Emeralds will be looking for one more strong player. Middle infielder preferred, know how to catch a plus. Player added will be utilized in rotation every game. Would like one more girl on the roster with great attitude and team player. If your looking to play for the love of...
  10. S

18U Team Looking For A Catcher

OUTCAST fastpitch 18U Black is looking for a Catcher to complete our roster. We have a very talented group of girls 8 of which have been with our organization for 3 years or more, and 2 of which are committed to play at the next level with others quickly following suite. Last year our 18U team...
  11. S

18U Team Looking for a Top Pitcher & Catcher for 2016/2017 Dayton/Southern Ohio Area

OUTCAST Fastpitch 18U Black is looking for a top pitcher for 2016/2017 Season. Our lead Pitcher this year is aging out and Playing for Otterbein College next year. Our lead catcher who currently plays at the Junior College level with Sinclair College will also ages out next year. As you can...
  12. C

Freedom Elite 16u Adams/Santos looking to possibly add a catcher

All, Freedom Elite 16u Adams/Santos is a college showcase travel select team based out of Liberty Township, OH (roughly 20 minutes north of Cincinnati on I-75). Our roster is at 13 dedicated and talented players and we are considering adding another catcher to the mix. My reasons for...
  13. R

12u lady diamonds looking for 3 more players to finalize roster!

The 12U Lady Diamonds is looking for 3 more players to fill our roster. We are based out of Hudson which is located in Northeast Ohio. We are looking for a pitcher, a catcher, and a utility player with outfield experience. We have a great group of girls and are looking for the final key...
  14. jimhamrick

Ohio Thunder 01 - Catcher Opening

We are in need of a catcher to fill out our very talented roster. We are not looking for a roster fill-in, we are seeking for a take charge, starter, who is committed to leading from behind the plate. If you are a catcher looking for this situation, please give me at call at 513-320-6857...
  15. vrsb

14/16-u catcher needed to complete roster

VALLEY RAGE 16-U ROSS IS LOOKING FOR A SECOND CATCHER TO COMPLETE OUR ROSTER. OPPORTUNITY TO BE STARTING CATCHER. COMPETITIVE TEAM. GREAT GROUP OF YOUNG LADIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT valleyrage99@gmail.com FOR A TRYOUT THANK YOU.
  16. Coach03

Where did all the catchers go??????

Any catchers out there looking for innings, Cincy Doom 03 might just be the place for you. We are looking for an athletic girl who is willing to catch. Great coaching staff to help you develop your catching skills to the next level. We have open practices. Please contact me 513-317-4104 or...
  17. B

2000 Diamonds Fastpitch looking for 2nd catcher to share the #1 spot

The 2000 Diamonds are looking for a solid catcher. We have 1 solid catcher and are looking for a 2nd solid catcher. If interested, please PM me.
  18. O

Ohio Nightmare 18 Gold needs pitcher and catcher

Great Opportunity Ohio Nightmare is looking for another pitcher and catcher We play a very,very competitive fall and summer schedule you do not have to have an all-American resume to be considered, just have the willingness to want to practice, work hard, and improve We are located in Central...
  19. Coach03

Cincy Doom 03 looking for #1 / #2 catcher

Cincy Doom 03 looking for #1 / #2 catcher Cincy Doom 03 We are currently looking for a #1 or #2 catcher. We have a very talented group of young ladies. We need to add depth for a starting catcher. We will play an "A" level schedule. Please contact me if you have interest. Wes...
  20. burdick

10u MV Xpress Looking for an Elite Catcher

The 10u MV Xpress is looking for an elite catcher to play in high level competitive tournaments. If you are interested, please call Eric Burdick @ 937.657.7917.