clinics

1. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  2. C

Bandits Fastpitch Softball Holiday Camp

The JIT Bandits and their professional staff will be hosting a Holiday Skills Camp December 28-30 from 9am - noon! The camp is designed for girls from ages 8-12. The cost is $25 per day or $65 for all three days. Location is at the Cougar Dome in Mentor. 7526 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060...
  3. ALOFastpitch

Leffew Fastpitch Black Friday Steals!

Leffew Fastpitch BLACK FRIDAY STEALS! ALL CLASSES and ALL CAGE RENTALS ONLY $5.00!!! and COMPLIMENTARY use of our Practice stalls! That means FREE! For more information about our BLACK FRIDAY STEALS click this link http://conta.cc/2guCmgC To sign up for any of the classes download...
  4. O

Ohio USSSA Pride Softball Clinic hosted by former Ohio State All American "Cammi Prantl"

The Ohio USSSA Pride will be holding a softball clinic for the 8u-10u age division on November 20th from 1pm - 4pm. $60 per kid. Location will be 1845 West Main St. Newark Ohio 43055 Space is limited. Please call Jessica at 740-395-6967 to Reserve your spot.
  5. ALOFastpitch

Bob Hoiles Fielding Clinic Winter Series

BOB HOILES FIELDING CLINIC WINTER SERIES at Leffew Fastpitch College defensive techniques! Learn to field faster and throw harder! All fastpitch softball girls welcome ages 8 - 18. Athletes will be divided according to skill level at time of clinic. Only...
  6. Micaelaminner23

Micaela Minner - Former Akron Racer/Mizzou Alumni - Hitting/Softball Clinics - New Remodeled Facilit

CLINIC THIS WEEKEND! Micaela Minner - Former Akron Racer/Mizzou Alumni - Hitting/Softball Clinics - New Remodeled Facility Myself and Darcy Thompson are super EXCITED TO LAUNCH OUR BRAND NEW WEBSITE TO GO WITH OUR BRAND NEW INSTRUCTORS!!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT http://dandmsportstraining.com/ THIS...
  7. C

Identification camps at cedarville university

The Cedarville University Softball program will be offering one-day Identification Camps on Thursday?s and Friday?s between August 20 ? October 9, 2015. The one-day Identification Camps are open to any high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior softball players. The one-day Identification...
  8. SheThrowsHeat

Showcase Ages

What is the optimum age group to start participating in showcase tournaments? What about the various "clinics"? Is 12U too young? Have you missed out if you don't start until 16U? Curious to hear your thoughts.
  9. C

Zips Preseason Skills Camps

The University of Akron Preseason Skills Clinics are a great way to start off the 2015 softball season! Improve your skills and prepare for the upcoming season! Clinics will cover the following skills: Power Hitting, Bunting, Slapping, Base Running, Beginning and Advanced Pitching, and Fielding...
  10. S

VALLEY EXTREME presents FALL SKILLS CLINIC 2014

Valley Extreme Will be holding a fall skills clinic on Saturday September 27th and October 4th September 27th 9-11 am Slapping/ bunting session Clinic run by Kristina Rendels 11- 1pm Pitching clinic session Clinic run by Mark and Markie Pozzuto 1-3 pm...