coach

1. Admin

Request for Meeting to Discuss Daughter's Softball Journey with Her Coaches

Dear Coach [Coach's Name], I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the time and effort you invest in coaching our daughters. Your dedication to their development on and off the field is truly commendable, and it's evident in the progress they've...
  2. M

Looking for Coaching Opportunities

Hello! My name is Michaela Medich and I am a 21 year old college student. I played softball competitively for 14 years and I am looking to get into coaching. I was looking to golf and play softball at the college level, but based on my experiences I chose to only golf at the collegiate level. As...
  3. S

Coaches Clinic - Topic: Pitching

Danielle O'Toole OLY is hosting a clinic for Coaches. Topic is Pitching, all questions are welcome. Date: October 27th Location: Cal State Fullerton Price: $120 per coach There is a zoom option available for October 28th. DM her or email dotoole@fullerton.edu to sign up
  4. S

Coaches Clinic - Topic: Pitching

Danielle O'Toole OLY is hosting a clinic for Coaches. The topic will be pitching, and all questions are welcome. Date: October 27th Location: Cal State Fullerton Price: $120 per coach There is also a zoom option available on October 28th. DM her social media platforms or email...
  5. finfan365

High school coaching opportunity in Springfield.

Head coaching position is open in the Dayton/Springfield area. Job posting open until 8/22/22 https://www.applitrack.com/springfieldcity/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2fActivities
  6. Amiee Williams

Assistant Coach Needed

Ohio Thunder 2011 First year team, Ohio Thunder is looking for an assistant coach. Based out of Mason, Oh Head coach is non parent and would like the whole coaching staff to stay non parent. Must be knowledgeable of the game and work well with younger girls as they are still learning the game...
  7. C

Curious question on age/birth certs

Just curious - we all have been to tournaments where players seem to look so mature for their age. I have seen a single girl on a team who dwarfs the others, and entire teams that look like college students playing U12. Of course girls all grow and mature differently. So just wondering - does...
  8. L

Coaching opportunities available - Central OH/East Central OH

Lightning Fastpitch (formerly LC Lightning) is looking to add some additional coaches to our organization. We currently have 7 teams from 10U-18U and are looking to have teams in these age groups again in 20/21. We are looking for a couple head coaches and multiple assistant coaches. We are...
  9. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Elite Cincinnati Hitting Instructor (Experienced)

Hi everyone! I have decided to move forward in expanding my private hitting lessons. I just made a Facebook page for it, Chelsea’s Private Softball Instruction (@chelseasprivatesoftballinstruction). I am located within the Cinci area. I was an All Conference Award Winner during my Softball...
  10. Rerun

Another player leaves Arizona Softball due to seven returning Seniors

Another Arizona player bites the dust. The latest casualty is Riley Kuderca. Riley is the 6th player to leave Arizona program. They say it a byproduct of the coronavirus crisis, Arizona is returning seven seniors for 2021. Look Like Coach Candrea will be stacks in 2021.
  11. TheSoftballZone

What type of waivers are TD asking parents to sign due to covid 19

I was wonder whats the wording on the waivers that TD are asking parents or Coaches to sign? Are teams asking parents and Players to sign waivers?
  12. Elton Mack

Recruiting Managers / Coaches

Ohio Power Fastpitch is recruiting Managers and Coaches for 2020/2021 season. First off I’d like to thank everyone who has made this possible! Ohio Power Fastpitch is a non-profit 501 c 3 organization stemming off of an already established baseball program Ohio Power Baseball! Making our start...
  13. TheSoftballZone

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  14. TheSoftballZone

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  15. TheSoftballZone

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  16. CSSLAMMERS

CINCY SLAMMERS looking for 16U Coach

The Cincy Slammers Fastpitch Association is looking for a qualified 16U Heach Coach and Assistant coach. The coach must have experience coaching at the high school level and have knowledge of ASA and recruiting rules. The coach needs to be vested to the team, as well as practice 2-3 days a...
  17. K

Coaching Opportunities with Keystone Kryptonite

Keystone Kryptonite Fastpitch is looking to expand our organization for the 2019-2020 season. With expansion we will need highly motivated, experienced, and committed coaches at the 10u, 12u, 14u, & 16u levels. Our coaches are very dedicated to our athletes with putting in the time and effort to...
  18. K

Coaching Opportunities with Keystone Kryptonite

Keystone Kryptonite Fastpitch is looking to expand our organization for the 2019-2020 season. With expansion we will need highly motivated, experienced, and committed coaches at the 10u, 12u, 14u, & 16u levels. Our coaches are very dedicated to our athletes with putting in the time and effort to...
  19. Firestorm Fastpitch

Looking for 16u Coach

Currently we are looking for a 16u coach for Firestorm. We have a number of girls that are coming out for tryouts for the 16u team. If you are interested in the position please reach out at firestormfastpitch@gmail.com. Shawn
  20. Xrayaries

New York College Coach Contacts 1.3

This information is valuable to any young lady looking to continue on to play in college. This information is free to all.