coaching opportuinty

1. M

Looking for Coaching Opportunities

Hello! My name is Michaela Medich and I am a 21 year old college student. I played softball competitively for 14 years and I am looking to get into coaching. I was looking to golf and play softball at the college level, but based on my experiences I chose to only golf at the collegiate level. As...
  2. xz2sdk

!! VALLEY EXTREME !! Coaching Applications Being Accepted for 2018-19 Season

We are interviewing potential coaches for the 2018-19 season. We will consider all divisions but have a primary focus in 10u / 9u. Valley Extreme calls NEO home and has 10 teams this season. You can see more about the organization and our home complex (Candlelight Knolls, Warren) by visiting...
  3. xz2sdk

!! VALLEY EXTREME !! 17/18 Season Coaching Spots - 8u / 9u - Maybe More

Valley Extreme, a premier fast pitch organization located in NE Ohio, has some spots for competitive coaches. Valley Extreme is an established organization committed to developing competitive athletes at every level. Therefore, we are seeking experienced coaches who are willing to commit to...
  4. B

Ball Bratz 10U Head Coach

The Ball Bratz organization is looking for an experienced 10U head coach for the upcoming 2017/2018 season. This team has many returning players from last year, but needs a strong head coach to lead them. If you would like to be considered please contact Matt Dennis at (740) 409-8332 or...
  5. N

Coaching Opportunity with the NWO Lady Irish

The NWO Lady Irish is looking for coaches at the 8U, 10U and 12U age levels for the 2017-2018 season. Our strong organization has been in existence since 1989! Our teams have traveled across the country and won multiple national championships. We have recently reshaped our organization in...
  6. S

15 u Xpress

We are accepting coaches applications for our 15 u team . please apply on our website under our Xpress handout tab. We will close the application process soon
  7. N

NWO Lady Irish Coaching Opportunity

Check out our website at http://www.nwoladyirish.com We currently have a couple of coaching opportunities. What a great time to become part of our growing organization as we move into our new facility! Contact Cory Bryan if you're interested in becoming part of our great softball program...
  8. N

Central Catholic Irish (Toledo) Coaching vacancies

The CENTRAL CATHOLIC IRISH is looking for a varsity and junior varsity coach. If hired as the varsity coach, you will have the opportunity to hire your staff and your JV coach - and build the program you want to run. If you're interested, please send an email to CORY BRYAN @...