college coach

1. Admin

introducing yourself to a potential college softball coach

When introducing yourself to a potential college softball coach, whether in person, via email, or through other means, it's important to make a positive and memorable impression. Here's how you can do it effectively: 1. **Research:** Before reaching out, research the coach and their program to...
  2. Passion4theGame

Taylor U (Indiana) seeking Assistant Coach

Taylor University (NAIA) in Indiana Head Coach Jessica Brown is actively looking for a new Assistant coach for the 2023 season. Assistant Coach duties would be First and foremost a good mentor for the girls. Believes in the mission of Taylor and what the program stands for. Someone who is...
  3. TheSoftballZone

NCAA extending the dead period until July 31st

I was reading that the NCCA has extending the dead period until July 31st. Can anyone explain how this will effect recruiting?
  4. SoftballBomb

Odds of making a DI softball roster playing High School ball only

It all depends on what state you’re from. Your odds of playing a DI program if your high school in California are 28-1 compared to Vermont 592:1. 1.) California 28:1 2.) Georgia 31:1 3.) Florida 35:1 4.) North Carolina 36:1 5.) Delaware 36:1 6.) Virginia 37:1 7.) Arizona 37:1 8.) Nevada 38:1...
  5. C

College Development Camp. ONLY 12 SPOTS REMAIN

We are just three weeks away from our Softball College Development Camp at Bo Jackson's Elite Sports. This camp will blend instruction and a showcase style game through 12 hours with our outstanding staff of College Coaches. This camp is on November 11 and 18 from 10a - 4p; athletes will...
  6. I

Coaching Qualifications at Different Levels

For the sake of discussion, let's list the "levels" of softball. Recreational League All-Stars Entry level travel ball High School High level travel ball Junior College College Pro What do you feel are appropriate qualifications to coach each level? I think at the rec level, it's a good...