college softball

1. TheSoftballZone

TV Guide for Women College Softball Games April 9th, 10th and 11th

Saturday Apr the 9th, all listings in central time zone. 10:00 AM Duke vs. Virginia ACC Network Xtra 11:00 AM Ole Miss vs. Kentucky SEC Network 11:00 AM Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s ESPN+ 11:00 AM Dayton vs. George Washington ESPN+ 11:00 AM Butler vs. St. John’s ESPN3 11:00 AM Army vs...
  2. M

2021 Fall Ohio College Games

If you know of any college playing this Fall please list them in this thread. Typical college websites usually dont show their fall schedules.
  3. Rerun

Best place to watch softball or softball games

What the best place to watch softball on? I found a few interesting things on YouTube. What others ways can we watch softball?
  4. Rerun

Did College Softball miss a big opportunity?

Everyone’s aware that college softball fanbase growth over the last 10 years has been tremendous. I believe 2020 will have a dramatic affect in 2021 to continue growth.
  5. softballplayer13

Hypothetical Question

6. D

Why are you playing travel ball?

post up to 3 replies.... if there is no answer as to why your playing then post the reason here. The poll answers should keep your identity hidden too. :)
  7. Passion4theGame

Wright State Closes Softball Program

Wright State has announced They have officially closed their Softball program.
  8. SoftballBomb

Academic or Softball scholarship? Academic First, Softball Second

Are you putting Athletics first and Academic second. Your chances of getting an athletic scholarship are a lot smaller then getting a academic scholarship. Your more likely to get a scholarship for other talent or academic before you receive a scholarship for you athletic abilities. The next...
  9. SoftballBomb

Odds of making a DI softball roster playing High School ball only

It all depends on what state you’re from. Your odds of playing a DI program if your high school in California are 28-1 compared to Vermont 592:1. 1.) California 28:1 2.) Georgia 31:1 3.) Florida 35:1 4.) North Carolina 36:1 5.) Delaware 36:1 6.) Virginia 37:1 7.) Arizona 37:1 8.) Nevada 38:1...
  10. D

College of Wooster Fall Prospect Clinics

The College of Wooster is hosting two Prospect Clinics for all high school student-athletes this fall. This is a great opportunity to learn from the coaching staff, current athletes, and current Canadian National Team member Coach Rumph. A question and answer session and optional campus tours...
  11. funeralplanner

*Focus Fastpitch 16u '03 Team looking for catcher and utility!!

12. funeralplanner

*Focus Fastpitch 16u '03 Team looking for catcher and utility!!

13. I

Players Playing Out Of State

Even though Ohio has some very very good teams, some of the state's top players choose to go play for out of state travel ball teams. Again, I'm not saying all the top talent, but a good percentage of the top 10% do. Why do you think this is? There are organizations in this state that have...
  14. I

Are Recruiting Services Worth the Money?

I know that the focus for many parents and players is the pursuit of college playing time. It is widely accepted that if you make consistent contact with the college coaches you are interested in playing for, if you are good enough, there is a pretty good chance that the coach will see you...