competitive

1. Rise360 fp

Rise 360 2012 (11U) looking to expand our Roster!

Our Rise 360 2012 (11U) team is looking to add to our roster, all positions considered. Our ideal candidate is an athlete who loves to play softball and is not afraid to put in work to achieve her goals. - Non-Parent Head Coach - Staff of former and current players who provide lessons and...
  2. H

Temporary/Sub Utility player 18U Buckeye Recruitfest Opportunity (Columbus, OH)

Hello players, Pittsburgh Power Premier 18U is looking for a player to join us this weekend at the Buckeye Recruitfest at Lou Berliner Sports Complex. You will be given an opportunity to showcase your skills to college coaches in both pool and bracket play. Contact Coach Mike at 412-973-7524 or...
  3. funeralplanner

Looking 4 Pitcher FOCUS FASTPITCH 18U Looking For A PITCHER

Focus Fastpitch 18u is looking for a pitcher to complete their team. If you are a very competitive 16u or 18u pitcher, please call or text me at 937-423-7330 for a private workout. David
  4. A

Black Widows 18u, 16u and 14u

Black Widows 18, 16 and 14u are proud to announce our tryouts for the upcoming season. Teams play a competitive schedule and are successful. Home fields are Berliner Sports Complex in Columbus Ohio, but teams have girls from all over including West Virginia, Cincinnati, Springfield, Mt. Vernon...
  5. SSBMindset

Mindset Made Simple Tip of the Week! Confidence or Competitiveness?

What is more important for success? Is it better to be confident or competitive? To watch or listen, click HERE. To read this on my site, click HERE. This is sort of like the chicken or the egg question. I am not sure there is a definitive answer. We all know that both are important and...
  6. M

18U former YSU softball player, power hitting, 3rd base, looking for a travel team

i’m a 18 year old, former player at Youngstown State University. I’m looking for an 18U team for the summer. I’m competitive, hard working and a team player on and off the field. I hit for power and i play 3rd, 1st and left. Please contact me if interested! Cell Number - 614-783-2264 Email -...
  7. Passion4theGame

Is there a correct amount of players for a roster per age group??

Interested to start this topic. What’s your thoughts on roster size at each group? 8u, 10u, 12u less players? 14u,16u,& 18u more players? what’s the correct number? After really thinking this through I feel more is better at 14u+. reasons for this: Preps the girls for college environment...
  8. Y

Looking 4 Pitcher 14U Express Fastpitch/Youngstown Express Looking for Quality Pitcher

Express Fastpitch 14U/Youngstown Express We are an up and coming B+/A- team located out of Youngstown, Ohio/NEO that is highly competitive against even teams considered "Elite," and will be playing several showcase events this year. We're looking for a quality pitcher to fill out our roster and...
  9. M

NE Ohio 16u team looking for pitcher and catcher

Fire Fastpitch 16u, located in Warren, Ohio, is looking for two highly competitive pitchers and catchers for our roster. Due to season ending injuries on our team we are looking for more players. If you are interested please contact Makenz Moody 330-906-0888
  10. B

Mound time and fast utility players needed

Mid-Ohio Freeze 16u is looking to give a competitive and dedicated young lady mound time! Also in search of a quick utility player! Please text me at (740) 485-8499 for a private tryout. We have a great core group of girls and looking to be a competitive team in 20-21 season!
  11. 0

16 Under Tryouts Ohio Classics 05 Tryouts 8/7

Due to overwhelming interest in tryouts, we have decided to host a group tryout for the Ohio Classics 05 (16U team) Friday, August 7 from 6:30-8:30pm at Reynoldsburg High School-Summit Campus. Limited number of slots available -- your player also needs to fill out the info form as well if she...
  12. Elton Mack

Recruiting Managers / Coaches

Ohio Power Fastpitch is recruiting Managers and Coaches for 2020/2021 season. First off I’d like to thank everyone who has made this possible! Ohio Power Fastpitch is a non-profit 501 c 3 organization stemming off of an already established baseball program Ohio Power Baseball! Making our start...
  13. T

League Play Late Winter Softball League (Columbus, OH)

I am looking to have an indoor softball league for February and March at Stars Indoor Sports. 9v9 format with high ceilings and full turf field. The cost per team is $695 and you get 6 guaranteed games with an umpire. With the high school season approaching, I am really looking for 8u, 10u, 12u...
  14. T

Indoor Tournament Need a JV Level Team and a Varsity Level Team

My name is Tommy Fuller and I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. I am in need of a JV level or u13-u15 team to play against a JV team that is in my indoor league. This is a Double Header and the cost is $100/game! The games are on Sunday, January 20th at 11am and...
  15. CSSLAMMERS

11U Cincy Slammers Blue - Ripperger

Cincy Slammers 12U Blue '06/07 has 2 remaining roster spots to fill. Looking for outfield and utility players. Please contact Coach Rip 513-254-8411 We are only carrying 11 on this roster. We want players that work hard and give 100% effort to earn these 2 remaining positions!!!
  16. G

2003 Catcher looking for Competitive Team for 2018-2019

My daughter is a 2003 catcher, looking for a competitive team for the 2018-2019 travel season. She has a .450 batting average this travel season. She also has a middle infield, first base, and outfield friend she is hoping to stay with if there are openings on teams. We are looking for a team...
  17. BoDomeCbus

Bo Jackson Softball

There is still time to register for tryouts! Bo Jackson Elite Sports is looking for committed, hard working and driven athletes to complete our rosters for the 2018-2019 season. We have a GREAT group of parent and non parent coaches lined up that we think you will love. At Bo Jackson's Elite...
  18. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  19. MadT

Huber Heights Roadwarriors 14u

The Roadwarriors 14u will play a competitive 6-9 Tournament schedule and League play with affordable team fees, options for fundraisers, and may be flexible with players particpating in other sporting activites. We have our own indoor practice facility, and outdoor fields. We will also enroll...
  20. R

12u usssa pride lady diamonds looking for 2 to play competitive schedule!!

The USSSA Pride Lady Diamonds 12U team is looking for two athletic utility players looking to play a competitive schedule for the 2016-2017 season. One with catching experience preferred. Our schedule includes: IUP Showcase, Aunt Rosies, Battle of the Burgh, USSSA States, and USSSA World...