fall softball

1. S

OHSAA Jr High Eligibility

Can a 7th grader play on her school team for the fall season and still play travel ball?
  2. chrissito

Elyria Fall Ball 2018

Elyria Fall Softball - Girls Fastpitch. 10U, 12U, 18U (combination Jr. High and High school). Begins Sunday, August 26, 2018 (5 weeks of doubleheaders 8/26, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30,). Cost is $450 per team. Includes, 2 umpires, game balls, full concession stand, real bathrooms, Browns games, 2...
  3. R

Fall Softball League

Massillon is once again holding their Fall League. If interested please contact the number on the image ASAP as spot are filling up.
  4. jimhamrick

2016 Lebanon Rec - Fall League

Lebanon Fall League Sundays - starting August 17th Teams play at 2017 ages Travel teams welcome - must play up an age group (except a first year 12U team - will not have to play 14U) 5 weeks of doubleheaders Single elimination tournament week 6 Age groups, 8U CP, 10U, 12U, 14U, HS...
  5. I

Fall Ball League for 2016

All, iCoachHitting.com has been a well established in Central Ohio softball for several year. Next fall we are looking to expand our offering to a Fall Ball League. I am currently trying to gather information to find out what the interest level is. If you are interested please go to...
  6. P

Sunday Scrimmages Wanted

Miamisburg Sting 16U is looking for teams interested in scrimmaging on Sunday evenings at 6 pm at Miamisburg High School during the fall. Available dates include September 27, October 4, and October 11. Send me a PM if interested with your phone number and I'll call you. My contact...
  7. T

REC-LEAGUE Tournament T.C. Titans 12U Fall Rec Openings NE Ohio / Based in New Philadelphia, Ohio

The TC Titans, based out of New Philadelphia, has a few spots open for fall rec season. This will just be for fall rec with a possibility to join travel but no commitment. We are in need of pitchers and fielders. If interested please contact the league office ASAP at 330-956-9839 or email...
  8. N

Springfield OH Northridge Girls Softball FallBall League

Looking for teams or individuals looking to play a short fallball league. This will be about 5 weeks (weather permitting). Open to Girls 7-14, travel teams are welcome. We will hold a weekly clinic for any girls ages 5 and 6 that want to participate. The cost is $400 per team of 11...
  9. S

Select/travel team level Fall Ball?

My 10U plays great competition all summer long and wants to continue on the 12U level during the fall but in the same high caliber mode as if in a tourney with the Sundogs, Mason Thunder, Lady Lasers, etc... as the opposition. I want her to stay sharp, and play against solid teams. So, where's...
  10. jimhamrick

Lebanon Fall League

Lebanon Fall League Sundays - starting August 17th 5 weeks of doubleheaders Single elimination tournament Age groups, 8U CP, 10U, 12U, 14U, HS Hoodies to season champions Trophies to 1st and 2nd place in the tournament $450 for full team entry individual entries also accepted - $50 per...