game

1. TheSoftballZone

DP/FLEX Game Strategy 1.0

DP/FLEX Game Strategy PDF file
  2. Rerun

Ok parents pickup your chairs up after your game

One of my new pet peeve is parents not taken there stuff with them after their daughters game because they play again in 2 hours. Pickup your chairs when your done. I’m sorry leaving your chairs won’t save your spot.
  3. T

Late Winter Softball League (Columbus, OH)

I am looking to have an indoor softball league for February and March at Stars Indoor Sports. 9v9 format with high ceilings and full turf field. The cost per team is $695 and you get 6 guaranteed games with an umpire. With the high school season approaching, I am really looking for 8u, 10u, 12u...
  4. T

Indoor Tournament Need a JV Level Team and a Varsity Level Team

My name is Tommy Fuller and I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. I am in need of a JV level or u13-u15 team to play against a JV team that is in my indoor league. This is a Double Header and the cost is $100/game! The games are on Sunday, January 20th at 11am and...
  5. G

14u friendlies

Looking to schedule 14u friendly games (May or June). Split umpire cost at your field or ours. Please contact coach Mike at 330-819-9373. Thanks.
  6. G

16u friendlies

Scheduling 16u friendly games and/or double headers for early June (possibly late May depending on HS results). We are located in the Akron/Canton area. Have fields or will travel. Split umpire costs & play! Please contact coach Chris at 330-933-0390. Thanks
  7. G

16u Friendlies

Scheduling 16u friendly games and/or double headers for early June (possibly late May depending on HS results). We are located in the Akron/Canton area. Have fields or will travel. Split umpire costs & play! Please contact coach Chris at 330-933-0390. Thanks
  8. ofcheat02

OFC Heat 02 Looking for Friendlies / Scrimmages

OFC Heat 02 (12U) fastpitch is looking for some scrimmage games in April. We are from the Cincinnati area and can play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (morning or afternoon), or Sunday afternoons. We have access to a field on Tuesday and Sundays (possibly could get a field on...
  9. Admin

Game tactics , using the clock in time limit games.

Game tactics , time limit games 1 Hour 15 minutes. What would you do? Game Situation 1.) Your Team is the Underdog. 2.) Your winning by 2 runs. 3.) Your home team and your Girls are up to bat in the 5th inning. 4.) Game time limit is 1 hour 15 minutes. 5.) Game clock is 55...
  10. ofcheat02

Fall Friendlies - 10U & 12U 9/27, 10/5, 10/11 Low Cost!

We are looking to host fall friendlies for 10u & 12u. The only cost would be to split the cost of the umpires and game balls ($20-$25/game). We are looking for 3 teams for each date. WT Park - 937 Rohling Oak Dr Cincinnati, OH 45245. Nice fields, ASA umpires, 3GG, good way to get some game...
  11. G

16u friendly for Sept 21

Ohio Xtreme Xplosion 16u is looking for a friendly for Sunday 9/21/14 in the afternoon. Double header would be great or a 3 team rotation. Split umpire fees ($25 or less per game). I can get a field or can travel. Please call coach Chris at 330-933-0390. Also looking for other Saturday...
  12. Admin

Game strategy, offense bunting to take the Lead. No outs, Go ahead run on 3rd.

Game strategy, offense bunting to take the Lead. No outs, Go ahead run on 3rd. Game Situations 1.) 14 under Girls Fastpitch Team 2.) Bottom of the 5th inning. 3.) Score 5-5 Defense Weakness & Strength 1.) The girls playing second base is around 4'7" tall and struggles on high...