hitting trainer

1. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  2. C

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Dayton Softball Academy

Become a better skilled athlete and a better focused team leader. Here at Dayton Softball Academy, our mission is to provide female athletes with the skills to become leaders and positive stewards of the world on their teams, in the schools, communities and beyond. We are unique in the...
  3. L

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Private Pitching Instructor

Looking for a private pitching and hitting instructor, that hopefully won't break the bank. Currently 10 year old girl who will be 11 in December desperately wants to be on a select/travel ball team has great potential, however needs some fine tuning. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Colerain...