hitting

1. Chelsea Raker

Central Ohio Instruction @ D-BAT Columbus East

I am now offering private lessons, camp, and clinic opportunities at D-BAT Columbus East. Private Instruction will be offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 4PM-7PM, and the November Hitting Clinic will be offered every Wednesday from 6PM-7PM. Please visit www.dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot now!
  2. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Clinic at D-BAT Columbus East w/Pro-Instructor (Chelsea Raker)

Wednesdays in November 6PM-7PM! Visit dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot! Ages 7-11!
  3. B

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting tip

Here is a short video clip on a hitting technique that I feel looked pretty solid...
  4. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci/Assistant Coach/Former D1

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  5. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  6. B

Batting technique, does it matter?

Hitting and batting. Is it different than baseball or about the same? Is there a specific technique to a nice hit? Do fundamentals really matter? Watch this video and you tell me your opinion..
  7. B

8 softball batting common mistakes, bet you're guilty of a few

8 Common Hitting Mistakes (And How To Correct Them) Hitting a softball is arguably one of the hardest techniques to master, in any sport. Even after players learn and understand the basic mechanics of the swing, it’s very common for them to develop bad habits that hamper their hitting...
  8. Rerun

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Can someone explain the helicopter drill?

What is the helicopter drill? How does this drill help a hitter? What can this drill do to help improve a batter?
  9. D-BAT North Canton

HitTrax Friday Night Fights

Come to D-BAT North Canton every Friday to compete in a nationwide HitTrax competition. Winners in each division receive a gift courtesy of that week's sponsorship, as well as cool HitTrax merchandise. For Fast Pitch Softball, divisions are: 9-12, High School, and College Choose from an array...
  10. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Elite Cincinnati Hitting Instructor (Experienced)

Hi everyone! I have decided to move forward in expanding my private hitting lessons. I just made a Facebook page for it, Chelsea’s Private Softball Instruction (@chelseasprivatesoftballinstruction). I am located within the Cinci area. I was an All Conference Award Winner during my Softball...
  11. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, Base Running practice

FIELDING: BAT AROUND THE HORN GAME My name is Gary Shepherd. I'm a high school coach at Fox, Oklahoma. I call this drill BAT AROUND THE HORN. It works on every aspect of the game--Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, Base Running and requires two teams of 5 players. (It can be played with 6 players or...
  12. SoftballBomb

Identifying the pitch

Can someone explain how to identify the pitch? What type of indicators may give the batter a advantage? I’m sure this depends on individual pitchers, different pitchers would have tendencies that may help the batter identify the pitch more easier than other pitchers.
  13. SoftballBomb

Softball hitting lineup

Could some of you share how you setup your batting order and what information your using to come up with your best lineup?
  14. R

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Individual Softball Lessons Strikeforce Baseball/Softball

Offering individual softball lessons at Strikeforce in Hudson, Ohio. Played men's fastpitch for 25 years, coached girls softball travel teams for nine years, daughter scholarship softball player at D2 level, former high school baseball coach for ten years as well. Hitting, pitching, infield...
  15. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Winter Camps

Ashland University Softball will be hosting FOUR winter camps in 2020, open to athletes in grades 7-12. Please contact Coach K at eknerem@ashland.edu with questions or concerns. *Skills camps will include offense, defense, baserunning, catching, and recruiting Q&A* Link to registration: AU...
  16. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Private Hitting Instruction, Blue Ash, Ohio

Welcoming private hitting lessons within the Blue Ash, Ohio area. Former successful D1 collegiate student athlete with lots of knowledge and skill to share. Flexible schedule with reasonable rates. PM for more details.
  17. FlameThrower

Northwest Ohio Pitching and Hitting Lessons offered by current D1 player

Hello, my name is Ashley and I’m from the Toledo area. I am currently playing D1 college ball in the BIG10 and will be home for the next several weeks. I would like to offer affordable pitching and hitting lessons over Christmas break and during the summer. We have a full cage inside of a...
  18. B

January Hitting & Defensive Skills Camp with Tracee McCoy @ GentleBrook Sportsplex in Hartville

10U, 12U, 14U Instructor: Tracee McCoy Date: Monday, January 20th Martin Luther King Jr. Day Time & Cost: Session I Hitting: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - $40 Lunch: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM Session II Defense: 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM - $40 Sessions I & II: $60 Location: GentleBrook Sportsplex 880 Sunnyside...
  19. B

Hitting & Defensive Skills Camp @ GentleBrook Sportsplex in Hartville

10U, 12U, 14U Instructor: Tracee McCoy Date: Saturday, December 28th Time & Cost: Session I Hitting: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - $40 Lunch: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM Session II Defense: 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM - $40 Sessions I & II: $60 Location: GentleBrook Sportsplex 880 Sunnyside St. SW Hartville, OH...
  20. C

Former OSU All-American running Mini Clinics

Former Buckeye All-American and current assistant coach Cammi Prantl will be running Mini clinics starting this week! We will have catching on Tuesdays, Hitting on Wednesdays, and Fielding (infield) on Thursdays. for more info or to sign up...