indoor facility

1. SWAT

Turkey Throwdown at Sinclair Community College

11/19/22 Indoor Girls Fastpitch 1 day Tournament. 10u & 12u divisions. Rings for 1st place in each age group. We can only take 4 teams per age division. $425 entry fee. Don’t delay, call Andy Conley (937)238-7830 to register your team.
  2. 2010Landsharks

12 Under Tryouts Landsharks Tryouts - New Non-Parent Coaches

Landsharks 12u Tryouts Wednesday 8/3 @ 6pm Thursday 8/4 @ 6pm Kuster Field 5659 Mayfield Rd Lyndhurst, OH REGISTRATION LINK - Indoor facility - Access to private hitting, defense, and catching lessons Private tryouts available if you're unable to attend these dates.
  3. Joshua Dickey

Indoor Hitting and Pitching Space Available

We are building out 25oo sq ft of indoor hitting and pitching cages at our Sculpt location in Bath, OH. Teams are able to rent just one cage or the entire facility can be rented out. We are starting to take space bookings on 12/1. 1 cage rental: $25/hr Full facility: $75/hr Cages can be...
  4. cz fastpitch fan

Winter Training Space available at Field of Dreams

Sundays are almost completely sold out already, but we have 1-2 spots left and a few times on Saturdays remaining. Come train in an 8,000 square foot facility designed by coaches for efficient usage of your time. We are adding two more cages to have 4 batting cages in the hitting portion of...
  5. M

DiamondZ London, Ohio

4,800 sq. ft. fully turfed training area 2 retractable cages (14'x70'x12') Softball and Baseball machines available tees, balls and additional nets available pitchers baseball mounds and fastpitch mats available 1,300 sq. ft. parent/caoch viewing area free Wi-Fi location 30 South Oak Street...
  6. T

Indoor Tournament Need a JV Level Team and a Varsity Level Team

My name is Tommy Fuller and I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. I am in need of a JV level or u13-u15 team to play against a JV team that is in my indoor league. This is a Double Header and the cost is $100/game! The games are on Sunday, January 20th at 11am and...
  7. B

GentleBrook Sports Training Center in Hartville

GentleBrook Sports Training Center has a 76' x 96' field with a flexible configuration that can be used as an open area or converted into multiple lanes for multi-sport use. If you're interested in scheduling your team's indoor training time or would like to request additional information...
  8. T

League Play Looking For a Replacement HS Team

I have an indoor softball league at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio and I had a team drop out of the league because they could not roster a team for the rest of the session. I am looking for a HS aged team that would want to fill the 4 remaining games that they had on the schedule. The...
  9. Micaelaminner23

Secure Winter Indoor Training Facility 2600 Square Ft.

CAGE/TURF RENTAL *Micaela Minner and Darcy Thompson are excited to offer facility rental and cage options. *As their company D&M Sports Training has expanded, they can offer 2,600 square foot of practice space for rental as a training location option. You would have the entire building to...
  10. G

G-Plex WWAST Tournament Series

We are still accepting teams for our WWAST Tournament Series. Below are teams already registered for each age group. 14U WWAST Tournament (January 27th and 28th)- FULL Ohio Stampede '04 Valley Extreme Buckeye Charge '03 Ohio Ice Silver WWAST Lady Warriors Pittsburgh Riot Lady Landsharks...
  11. G

Indoor Tournament Still looking for an off-season training facility?

The G-Plex still has open space in our batting cages and field! Softball teams in the past have found our field useful for friendly scrimmages, as well as fielding practice. Feel free to call 330-527-9000 or email gplexinfo@gmail.com to reserve time before it is gone! Check out our facility...
  12. G

Indoor Tournament G-Plex Winter WWAST Softball Tournaments

14U : January 27th and 28th 12U : February 17th and 18th 10U : February 24th and 25th 3 Game Guarantee Entry Fee: $350 Saturday: Pool Play Sunday: Single Elimination and Championship Game For more information and registration: email gplexinfo@gmail.com or call 330-527-9000
  13. A

Indoor training facility available

We are currently using the Home Plate facility in Massillon, OH. Our practice times are every Sunday from 12-2 and we have these times through May 1st. We are looking to have a team split the cost with us. The facility has 2 big areas. One has a turf infield with high high ceilings and no poles...
  14. mjcollura

Hit and Run Heat 12u/14u/16-18u open roster spots

Great organization based in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio with indoor training being held at the baseball/softball training center at ST. Vincent St. Mary's inAkron Ohio. we have a very competitive group hard working dedicated young ladies on our 12u,14ua 14ub, and 16/18U teams. we are looking to fill a...
  15. mjcollura

Hit and Run Heat 16/18U is looking for pitcher

Great organization Based in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio with indoor training being held at the baseball/softball training center at ST. Vincent St.Mary's in Akron Ohio. I have very competitive group of hard working dedicated young ladies. Need a pitcher to fill my roster. As part of our program we use...
  16. G

Indoor Tournament 10U Softball Slumber Fest at The G-Plex!

The G-Plex will be hosting an overnight softball tournament! Date: April 1st, 2017 Registration Fee: $375 ($150 required to reserve spot) Details: This tournament will start at 8-9PM and go until around 6AM. There is a 3 game guarantee. If you would like to register, please email us at...
  17. G

Indoor Tournament 14U Tournament Change

14U GIRLS WITH SOLE SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT CHANGE Due to poor registration, we have decided to make our 14U Tournament a 1 Day Tournament to fit more teams schedules due to the Super Bowl. Streak Fastpitch is currently registered and we will be accepting 3 more teams. Updated Registration Fee...
  18. G

14U Tournament Change

14U GIRLS WITH SOLE SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT CHANGE Due to poor registration, we have decided to make our 14U Tournament a 1 Day Tournament to fit more teams schedules due to the Super Bowl. Streak Fastpitch is currently registered and we will be accepting 3 more teams. Updated Registration Fee...
  19. G

G-Plex Date Changes!

Hello! To ensure our tournaments reach their maximum potential, we have changed a couple dates and age groups. Below is our new schedule and currently registered teams: January 21st and 22nd: 8U NGCC Softball Tournament (CANCELLED) February 4th and 5th: 14U Girls with Sole Tournament (NOW A...
  20. G

G-Plex Tournament Changes!

Hello! To ensure our tournaments reach their maximum potential, we have changed a couple dates and age groups. Below is our new schedule and currently registered teams: January 21st and 22nd: 8U NGCC Softball Tournament (CANCELLED) February 4th and 5th: 14U Girls with Sole Tournament (NOW ONE...