instruction

1. Skapin

Sheer Madness College Showcase Camp June 15th

2. Chelsea Raker

Central Ohio Instruction @ D-BAT Columbus East

I am now offering private lessons, camp, and clinic opportunities at D-BAT Columbus East. Private Instruction will be offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 4PM-7PM, and the November Hitting Clinic will be offered every Wednesday from 6PM-7PM. Please visit www.dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot now!
  3. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Clinic at D-BAT Columbus East w/Pro-Instructor (Chelsea Raker)

Wednesdays in November 6PM-7PM! Visit dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot! Ages 7-11!
  4. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci/Assistant Coach/Former D1

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  5. R

Softball Private Instruction and Practice with Rebecca (Gamby) Weaver

I am providing small group and individual lessons at my home near Upper Sandusky, Ohio. I provide lessons on catching, defense, and hitting for athletes of all ages. Additionally, I can come to your practice and work with your team. You can decide what aspects of the game you want covered and...
  6. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Elite Cincinnati Hitting Instructor (Experienced)

Hi everyone! I have decided to move forward in expanding my private hitting lessons. I just made a Facebook page for it, Chelsea’s Private Softball Instruction (@chelseasprivatesoftballinstruction). I am located within the Cinci area. I was an All Conference Award Winner during my Softball...
  7. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Private Hitting Instruction, Blue Ash, Ohio

Welcoming private hitting lessons within the Blue Ash, Ohio area. Former successful D1 collegiate student athlete with lots of knowledge and skill to share. Flexible schedule with reasonable rates. PM for more details.
  8. Chelsea Raker

Division One hitting and fielding instruction in Cincinnati locations

Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.
  9. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Fielding Instruction

Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.
  10. B

GentleBrook Sports Training Center in Hartville

GentleBrook Sports Training Center has a 76' x 96' field with a flexible configuration that can be used as an open area or converted into multiple lanes for multi-sport use. If you're interested in scheduling your team's indoor training time or would like to request additional information...
  11. C

College Development Camp. ONLY 12 SPOTS REMAIN

We are just three weeks away from our Softball College Development Camp at Bo Jackson's Elite Sports. This camp will blend instruction and a showcase style game through 12 hours with our outstanding staff of College Coaches. This camp is on November 11 and 18 from 10a - 4p; athletes will...
  12. C

Softball College Camp!

Bo Jackson's Elite Sports is holding our first annual College Development Camp. This camp will blend instruction from D1 College coaches while also showcasing their skills to college coaches of all levels. We plan to have more than 20 coaches in attendance from all levels in this instruction and...
  13. Micaelaminner23

Former Akron Racer and Mizzou athlete offering TEAM PRACTICES/SESSIONS - Micaela Minner

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted - I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  14. CARDS

January 7th Cincinnati area Fastpitch Instruction

Posting for one of my former players... Lauren, Marvin and Grace Larrick will be putting on a softball camp in Cincinnati for ages 9-13 on Jan 7th. At SWOBAT located at 5147 Kennedy Ave in Oakley 45213 They will provide basic and advanced skill instruction to these age groups! Instruction...
  15. N

PRIVATE INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE in Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan

Private instruction is available for all ages and all skill levels. Instruction available in Hitting, Pitching, Catching, and any other defensive position. Instruction is available year around either outdoors or in our of our indoor facilities. Please contact Cory Bryan for information or...
  16. D

Looking for individual throwing instruction

12u '03 infielder needs some technique work to get more zip on the ball. Hoping for a few individual lessons along with drills to work at home. Any recommendations for Northeast Ohio?
  17. Skapin

Holy Name HS clinics run by M C Madness Fastpitch January/February

Holy Name High School Softball Winter Skills Clinics Held for any 6th, 7th, and 8th graders Clinic Instructors Gary Saunders - Noted hitting instructor and Baldwin Wallace College Coach & M C Madness President Mark Skapin - Holy Name Varsity Coach and M C Madness Fastpitch Vice President Jenna...
  18. Micaelaminner23

Micaela Minner Former Akron Racer - Hitting Clinics - will cap at first 30 sign ups

Due to the fact I have ZERO availability for the next 5 months, I have decided to open up 2 hour time slots and offer hitting clinics each month for athletes who still want to be able to learn my technique, understand the 8 absolutes, and gain insight on the concepts of hitting (curve, screw...