lasers

1. Psjdeuces

Looking 4 Pitcher OHIO LASERS 06 LOOKING FOR ELITE PITCHER

Ohio Lasers Silver 16U has a unique opportunity to add a 2023-2024-2025 pitcher to our team for this season. Over the last few years we competed at the national level, and last year Extra Innings ranked us as the 43rd best 14U team in the country. We bring college exposure to all of our players...
  2. Skapin

Need one 12u team for Laser Nation June 11-13

Please contact me asap if you have a 12u team that would like to get into Lasers Showcase at Berliner Park in Columbus Ohio June 11-13. Text or call for details including reduced fee for this one spot. Thank you! Mark Skapin 440-454-0267
  3. mwaddell

2020 Lasers Fall Showcase (Oct 17-18)

2020 Lasers Fall Showcase October 17-18 Lou Berliner Sports Park 325 Greenlawn Ave., Columbus OH 14u-18u only 5 Showcase games (3 Saturday, 2 Sunday) 90 minute games (finish the batter) Roster batting permitted. Free defensive substitutions. $675 entry fee due by Sept 15. Limited...
  4. Psjdeuces

14 Under Tryouts Ohio Lasers Silver 06 Tryouts

Ohio Lasers Silver 06 wrapped up a great year this weekend with a 40-18-7 record in a shortened Covid 2019-20 season with two championships and a ton of player improvement. We have a very strong core of players for next season. We will be looking for a top tier catcher and one or two strong...
  5. TheSoftballZone

A post from 2005 how much things have changed

I have read posts on OFC for a while, usually at my best friend house. I have always had a passion for the sport and I am a retired coach (travel and HS). Many of my former players are now becoming the parents of a DD in softball and I have fielded a lot of questions recently about which...
  6. Psjdeuces

OHIO LASERS SILVER 06 LOOKING FOR A PLAYER

Ohio Lasers 06 14U is looking for one more player to finalize our team. Looking for a speedy left side infielder/outfielder. Speed and a good bat are the two main qualities we are looking for. If you are wanting to play at the top level in Ohio then let us know. You can reach out to us at...
  7. Psjdeuces

LASERS SILVER 06 LOOKING TO ADD 3 PLAYERS

Lasers Silver 06 will be moving up to the 14U division and we are looking for a few high level players to help us complete our team. We have an unbelievable core of players coming back from our 12U team. Our players are from all corners of Ohio including the Cleveland/Akron/Canton areas...
  8. Lasersteal06

06 A level pitcher needed June 7-9

Two of our pitchers were selected for the USA All American Team and will be competing in Oklahoma during Laser Nation. Lasers Teal needs a high level pitcher to sub with us at Laser Nation June 7-9th. Need a bracket pitcher with good control that is hitting mid -upper 50s consistently. If...
  9. CSSLAMMERS

2018 Cincy Slam Jam - Looking for 10U & 14U Teams

The 2018 Cincy Slam Jam Tournament has been moved from Expressway Park to Armco Park, Lebanon, Ohio. We are looking for a few more 10U, 14U, and 2 16U Teams to fill our tournament. 12U bracket is full with 8 teams. We will be closing registration end of next week. Please sign up at...
  10. Lasersteal06

Lasers Teal 06 tryouts

Lasers Teal 06 has had a very successful 11u year, winning 5 tournaments and placing in 3 others. Next year we will be playing a competitive mix of 14u in state and 12u out of state tournaments. We will be holding private tryouts for those interested. Please email lasersteal06@gmail.com or...
  11. SheThrowsHeat

Shoutout to Lasers White

My DD had the opportunity to play in California in the PGF Nationals (12u) last week. We played with a team from Georgia but there were a few Ohio teams entered. I wanted to give props to Lasers White. They played very well out there against top teams from all over the US and were having good...