lefty

1. L

18+ or 23 teams

Hello, are there any 18+ or 23 teams looking for an aggressive offensive and defensive player in the Cincinnati or Northern KY or Indiana or Columbus areas
  2. I

Thoughts on Left-handed Pitchers

Looking for thoughts on left-handed pitchers. Movement, Spin, etc. How rare are they?
  3. allheart11

Slapping/Lefty hitting advice please

Hello, my daughter is 11, will be turning 12 soon and is a first year 12U. We are located in Dearborn County. She first started slapping last summer and as of last fall transitioned to left side hitting only. I am curious of anyone has any advice for me on an excellent hitting coach who...
  4. acm33

14u lefty 1B player available to sub 7/31-8/2

My daughter may be looking to sub for a team this coming weekend. She is solid at 1B and plays some outfield as needed. Strong bat, currently bats third in the line up. Let me know if you need a sub.
  5. L

Central ohio lady vipers 10u **looking for 1 more**

The Central Ohio Lady Vipers 10u team is looking for 1 more dedicated athlete to join our highly competitive team! We already have an amazing group of girls that work hard and want to compete at the highest level. We have our own indoor facility located on the south east side of Columbus where...
  6. acm33

?01 player (also eligible to play ?02) lefty first basemen

01 player (also eligible to play 02) lefty first basemen My daughter is looking to sub between now and the end of the season. -Strong hitter with 3+ years of private hitting instruction -Batted 4th in the line up all season -Solid first basemen with very low error rate -9 years of...