lessons

1. Chelsea Raker

Central Ohio Instruction @ D-BAT Columbus East

I am now offering private lessons, camp, and clinic opportunities at D-BAT Columbus East. Private Instruction will be offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 4PM-7PM, and the November Hitting Clinic will be offered every Wednesday from 6PM-7PM. Please visit www.dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot now!
  2. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci/Assistant Coach/Former D1

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  3. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  4. L

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion D1 College Pitching Coach in NE Ohio

Offering lessons for the summer! I have experience coaching girls from ages 7-18. See attached link for information. Slots fill up FAST. https://signup.com/go/BmZbmGZ
  5. J

Catching and Catchers discussion Utility/Catching Lessons

Hello my name is Jenny Gordon. I graduated from John F. Kennedy Memorial High school (2020) and had just completed my first year as a full time student athlete at Pace University In New York were i play NCAA softball. I am offering individual softball lessons this summer starting in June. I am a...
  6. R

Softball Private Instruction and Practice with Rebecca (Gamby) Weaver

I am providing small group and individual lessons at my home near Upper Sandusky, Ohio. I provide lessons on catching, defense, and hitting for athletes of all ages. Additionally, I can come to your practice and work with your team. You can decide what aspects of the game you want covered and...
  7. B

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons

Hello my name is Brooke Parker and I was a left handed pitcher at Bowling Green State University from 2015-2019. I had a great experience at the division one level and I want to take all that I learned and help other young pitchers grow. I have been giving pitching lessons since 2014 and I...
  8. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Instruction NE Ohio

My name is Caitlyn Minney, I was a pitcher from 2001-2017. I played at Elyria high school and was a division 1 all-Ohio pitcher. I went on to pitch at division 1 Youngstown State where I received a degree with a minor in exercise science, and used that to complete my personal training...
  9. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Elite Cincinnati Hitting Instructor (Experienced)

Hi everyone! I have decided to move forward in expanding my private hitting lessons. I just made a Facebook page for it, Chelsea’s Private Softball Instruction (@chelseasprivatesoftballinstruction). I am located within the Cinci area. I was an All Conference Award Winner during my Softball...
  10. R

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Individual Softball Lessons Strikeforce Baseball/Softball

Offering individual softball lessons at Strikeforce in Hudson, Ohio. Played men's fastpitch for 25 years, coached girls softball travel teams for nine years, daughter scholarship softball player at D2 level, former high school baseball coach for ten years as well. Hitting, pitching, infield...
  11. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Private Hitting Instruction, Blue Ash, Ohio

Welcoming private hitting lessons within the Blue Ash, Ohio area. Former successful D1 collegiate student athlete with lots of knowledge and skill to share. Flexible schedule with reasonable rates. PM for more details.
  12. HittingLessons

Online Hitting Lessons

Hello, my name is Lindsay Musille I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also...
  13. Chelsea Raker

Division One hitting and fielding instruction in Cincinnati locations

Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.
  14. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Fielding Instruction

Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.
  15. D-BAT Columbus

Fastpitch Coaches Needed

At D-BAT Columbus we are looking for another great instructor for our team. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested in joining our instructional staff, please email us at info@dbatcolumbus.com or call us at 614-504-4422
  16. K

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons in Akron/Canton Area

Hi! My name is Kate Jagger and I am looking to give pitching lessons to local players in the Akron/Canton area. I previously played for Ohio Outlaws, Lady Lasers Gray, Ohio Ice, and the Tigerlillies. I played travel ball for 10+ years, traveling from South Dakota to Florida and everywhere in...
  17. C

Former Buckeye All-American giving lessons

My name is Cammi Prantl and I currently give lessons out of Bo Jackson's Elite Sports located in Hilliard, Ohio. Just recently we have switched around some roles in the facility so that I now have more time to do what I love, which is working with these young women. Recently I have opened up...
  18. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  19. C

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Dayton Softball Academy

Become a better skilled athlete and a better focused team leader. Here at Dayton Softball Academy, our mission is to provide female athletes with the skills to become leaders and positive stewards of the world on their teams, in the schools, communities and beyond. We are unique in the...
  20. Micaelaminner23

Sunday Sept. 24th Hitting for Power - Athletes' Diet - Softball Clinic - Micaela Minner

September 24th, 2017 - Softball Clinic - Hitting for Power - Athletes and Proper Diet with Micaela Minner and Darcy Thompson Date: 9/24/2017 From: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm...