non parent

1. Coach03

Cincy Doom Premier 16u Allphin - National Showcase Level

Coach Wes Allphin of Cincy Doom 18u Premier is returning to 16u at the completion of his current 18u season. He has successfully helped guide his last 3 teams to play at the collegiate level. This is a non parent coaching staff with previous players still in college return to help in the summer...
  2. 2010Landsharks

12 Under Tryouts 2010 LADY LANDSHARKS

Lady Landsharsk 12u (2010) Non-parent coaching duo with collegiate experience. We are holding private and small group tryouts through July, please complete our form at the link below. https://forms.gle/YG1wt7SYZzvXqur16
  3. ValleyExtreme2010

Northeastern Oh Tryouts Valley Extreme 2010 tryout TOMORROW!! Saturday August 6th !!

Valley Extreme 2010, 12U. Non-parent Head Coach, former 4 year starter/pitcher at Division 1 University of South Florida, Cheyenne Eggens Moran. We plan to play a mixed A level schedule. There will be year round player development. Saturday August 6 10U, 12U, 14U 9:00am - 12:00pm August 6th...
  4. ValleyStorm

Valley Storm 16U Premier

7/22/19 AFTER COACHING FASTPITCH FOR 16 YEARS MY WIFE AND I HAD A LONG TALK AND I DECIDED TO RETIRE FROM COACHING SOFTBALL. THIS WILL BE A HUGE ADJUSTMENT FOR ME SINCE MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS FOCUSED AROUND THE GAME FOR SO LONG. I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF COACHING SOME OF THE BEST SOFTBALL PLAYERS...