ohsaa

1. C

OHSAA Question

I will try to do my best to explain this question by giving a little background first. I personally witnessed several severe OHSAA breaches in ethics and regulations (with proof) and borderline abuse from the coaching staff. Personally, I investigated and spoke to several professionals who...
  2. TheSoftballZone

OHSAA Rule question eligibility to play in game

Can you place a player into the game, if she wasn't on your lineup or Sub list at the beginning of the game?
  3. D

OHSAA rules for college camp participation

What is the OHSAA rule for participating in a college camp during the softball season? I've read the rule/regulation book, but didnt find any reference. My junior daughter wants to participate in camp at end of February for university that's heavily recruiting her. Coach says no camps after...
  4. S

OHSAA Jr High Eligibility

Can a 7th grader play on her school team for the fall season and still play travel ball?
  5. reagansdaddy

OHSAA - Foul Poles

Are foul poles mandatory per OHSAA rules? Thanks!
  6. S

Fairborn High School Softball Coach Violated OHSAA rules but nothing happened

Can someone please explain to me how the assistant varsity softball coach was allowed to coach his high school team over the winter? I know about the 4 player rule but he coached his whole team during indoor tournaments. In addition, he took his HIGH SCHOOL team to play in an indoor...