out fielder

1. xz2sdk

Valley Extreme Angelo 18u - last spot - OF/Utility

Valley Extreme Angelo 18u looking for one more athlete to complete roster. All excellent athletes. Have multiple catchers and four+ pitchers. Want one more excellent OF w/ speed and bat. Mostly 03 players and three 02's. Contact Joe Angelo at 330-533-1313 to discuss fit before we schedule...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Drill for the outfielders

FIELDING: STAR DRILL My name is Kate Earnest and I play for Galloway High School. I attended a fastpitch camp this summer and one of the drills that we learned was the star drill for the outfielders. The fielder stands about 20 yards away from the thrower. The fielder runs to the right and...
  3. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Properly backing up the outfielder

FIELDING: OUTFIELD FLY DRILL There is a drill I have been using for the past 3 years for outfielders. Place half the team in left field and the rest in center. The coaches hit a flyball in between the first two outfielders. They both go for the ball with one catching it and the other properly...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders This drill is good for footspeed, fielding and personal effort.

FIELDING: GROUNDER FLYBALL GROUNDER GAME My favorite drill is called grounder Flyball grounder. It goes like this: Line all of your players up at third base. Hit a hard grounder to the first person in line. As soon as they throw it in to the coach throw a high fly to first. Make the player...
  5. xz2sdk

Valley Extreme 10u Looking for 1 or 2 To Complete Roster - Non Parent Coach

Valley Extreme 10u managed by an experienced non-parent coach (Steve Georgealas) is looking for one or two competitive athletes to complete the roster. Any position will be considered. Building team with solid athletes. Mostly 2010 birthdays but will consider any age-eligible athletes. Home...
  6. xz2sdk

Valley Extreme Angelo 16u - NEO - Last Spot - 2021/22 [OF-Util]

Due to committed new player backing out due to our extensive showcase schedule, we have a potential spot. Team Highlights: Exceptional 2019 season with multiple wins and long Sundays. Excellent record, especially in bracket play. Ten current players consisting of nine 03's and one 04. Four...
  7. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

18U Ohio Nightmare Fastpitch private tryouts

The 18U Ohio Nightmare Fastpitch will be holding a private workouts for the upcoming 2019-2020 season. Thursday August 8th at 6pm Sunday August 11th at 1:30pm Upper Arlington HS Softball Field 1945 Ridgeview Rd Columbus, Ohio 43221 We are looking for all positions. Our team focuses on kids...
  8. sportnutr1rd

Xtreme 12U Looking to Add to Roster

12U team out of Pickerington OH would like to add a couple quality players to our roster. We are considering both '06 and '07 DOB. We are looking to add another pitcher, catcher, and IF/OF. Xtreme has appointed a new head coach with over 20 years of coaching experience for this 2018-2019 season...
  9. dstitchi

AKRON RACERS '00 - 18U: Looking to fill 2 final spots; Catcher and Outfielder.

The AKRON RACERS '00: 18U, ELITE LEVEL TEAM is looking to fill 2 final spots on a very select roster. We are looking for a CATCHER and fast OUTFIELDER dedicated to playing at the highest level to prepare themselves for college. We are planning a very competitive schedule and offer all of our...
  10. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 18U Premier schedule

Check out our Faceboook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ONMFastpitch/ The Ohio Nightmare 18U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. We train hard and often. Our...
  11. D

'07 Utility player looking for sub positions

Very solid utility player is looking for sub opportunities now that our season has ended. SPEED IS OUR SPECIALTY. If DD can't out run half your squad I'll buy your lunch. Great base runner and knowledge of the game of softball. Proficient at all positions. Great contact batter with incredible...