pitchers

1. Coach Bliss

Northeastern Oh Tryouts Ohio Hurricanes 06 seeking to add fourth pitcher and backup catcher and outfielder.

The Ohio Hurricanes 06 (Willoughby, OH) squad will be moving up to 18U and is looking to add one more solid pitcher to our current stable as well as an additional catcher and outfielder for the 2023-24 season. We will play two fall tournaments and 6-7 summer tournaments across northeast Ohio...
  2. Mike Pauline

Looking 4 Pitcher Ohio Blast 10U is looking for pitcher to round out their roster...

Ohio Blast 10U is looking for pitcher to round out their roster! Please contact Coach Jason to schedule a private tryout! Cell: 724.494.7938 Email: theheatingguys@yahoo.com
  3. Todd A. Mariani

14 Under Tryouts SLUGGERS FASTPITCH OPEN TRYOUT

NEXT TRYOUT DATE: WEDNESDAY 11 AUG 2021
  4. Todd A. Mariani

14 Under Tryouts SLUGGERS FASTPITCH 14U TRYOUTS

SLUGGERS FASTPITCH is now scheduling Private tryouts for our 2022 14u team. We are located in the Youngstown, Ohio area and have a great indoor facility for our winter training. Our Team is moving up to 14u division next year after coming off a very successful season. We only have a limited...
  5. Rerun

How important is chemistry between pitchers and catcher’s

How important is chemistry between pitcher and catcher’s?
  6. Todd A. Mariani

12 Under Tryouts Looking to find a team for 2021?

Sluggers 12u Fastpitch Softball based out of Youngstown, Ohio is currently looking for 2-4 experienced 08/09 players to finalize our 2021 rosters! We would love some experienced pitchers to join us to be our Sunday starters. Utility players are also welcome. Check out our indoor facility at...
  7. MAC

Looking 4 Utility Player Kenston Bombers Rec 14u & 16u

Kenston Bombers Rec travel softball, in Chagrin Falls, is looking for 2 to 4 girls to round out its 14u and 16u travel teams for the 2021 season. For more info, please contact Head Coach Gregory Kale @ gregory_kale@yahoo.com or Assistant Coach Chris McCabe @ afd3005@windstrem.net.
  8. Steve Sylvester

12 Under Tryouts PITCHERS NEEDED - Thunder Elite 08 - Sylvester

Thunder Elite 08 - Sylvester is looking for hard working, dedicated PITCHERS to round out our 2008 roster. If you are interested, would like more details or have questions, please text head coach Steve Sylvester at (330)219-6362.
  9. GCVipersOhio

16 Under Tryouts GC Vipers 04 are looking for a Pitcher and Catcher

Gc vipers 04 16u is looking to add a pitcher and catcher to a second year 16u team with a core group if girls that work hard and have fun. Tryouts at Grove City Christian 4570 Hoover Rd Grove City Ohio 43123 Tryouts Tuesday 8/4 Thursday 8/6 Times are from 6:00 to 8:00 Pitchers and Catchers...
  10. Rerun

Maximum time between pitches?

What is the maximum time between pitches? If a pitchers is taking longer then 20 second to pitch should the batter request time and step out of the box?
  11. Mentor Big Red 07

12U pitcher needed!!!

Looking for an experienced fast pitcher to join our Mentor Big Red travel team in the northeast Ohio area. Please contact me if interested-Gdawgandgg@yahoo.com
  12. ALOFastpitch

Leffew Fastpitch is Hiring! Experienced Pitching Instructors

Leffew Fastpitch in North Ridgeville Ohio is looking for experienced pitching instructors! Leffew Fastpitch is a state-of-the art, 21,000sqft facility providing elite level pitching, hitting, and fielding instruction for all ages. Requirements include 4+ years coaching experience or have...
  13. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  14. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  15. C

Ohio Thunder '05 12u Looking to ADD Players

We are looking for one or two more girls to add to our roster. We are based out of the Mason area. We have girls from all over Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We play in high-level tournaments, along with league games on Tuesdays in Kettering, Ohio. Pitchers are always welcome!! For more...
  16. OhioSlamForce

15u/16u pitcher needed to complete roster

We are Ohio SlamForce and we are looking for 1 final piece to this amazing puzzle we’ve assembled! We have a very talented defense, an amazing and powerful offense and a great pitching staff looking for another girl to complete their rotation! We have a very competitive schedule designed to...
  17. Stew49

10U OUTCAST fastpitch Looking for Players

Outcast Fastpitch 10u is seeking 1-2 players to full fill 11-12 player roster . Outcast Fastpitch is based out of Montgomery county Ohio. We offer fundraising to help with cost . We are looking to play 6 summer tournaments and a spring/summer league . Willing to do private tryouts or join us in...
  18. S

Stout 18U team with already bringing in the hardware this fall needs 1 pitcher

18u Outcast Fastpitch Black, Baker needs 1 quality pitcher to complete are talented team. Our first tourney this fall we brought home the top spot. We are looking for a winning focused pitcher/utility player to complete our strong rotation. You will have tons of support from our outstanding...
  19. C

Cincy Doom 14 u Allphin looking for pitcher to sub this fall.

If you are a pitcher interested in subbing this fall contact Wes Allphin 513-317-4104. Or email me at Allphin@fuse.net Contact me to discuss dates or locations needed.
  20. R

Roc Elite 16u is looking for a guest pitcher All sanction world series

Roc elite 16u is looking for a guest pitcher for world series in columbus 7/15.. 724 350 4497 or Jlorch24@gmail.com