pitching instruction

1. Coach Tony

"Successful Pitching Techniques and Troubleshooting" - Leffew Fastpitch coaches seminar March 8

Leffew Fastpitch will be hosting the "Successful Pitching Techniques and Troubleshooting" coaches seminar on March 8 from 8-10 am. Pitching instructor and owner of Leffew Fastpitch, Amie OBrien, along with Dave Leffew, will be working with coaches to build a better understanding of the...
  2. ALOFastpitch

Leffew Fastpitch is Hiring! Experienced Pitching Instructors

Leffew Fastpitch in North Ridgeville Ohio is looking for experienced pitching instructors! Leffew Fastpitch is a state-of-the art, 21,000sqft facility providing elite level pitching, hitting, and fielding instruction for all ages. Requirements include 4+ years coaching experience or have...
  3. Caitlynminney

NorthEast Ohio Pitching lessons

I am filling up my fall and winter schedule for pitching lessons now. These lessons are held in Wellington, Ohio, where I have a cage and equipment set up in my barn. It is heated in the winter. Lessons are $50 for one hour. I am also offering team group pitching lessons, I can come to you at...
  4. 3

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Dayton area Pitching Coach

Looking for a quality pitching coach in the Dayton, Ohio area - any recommendations would be appreciated !
  5. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Northeast ohio pitching lessons

Caitlyn Minney, Elyria High pitcher graduated in 2013, two time first time all Ohio, 2012 Player of the Year, 2013 Player of the Year, Pitcher of the Year and Miss Softball Lorain county. D1 pitcher at Youngstown State University graduated in 2017. I have been giving lessons for 6 years to all...