second base

1. T

'08 - 2B/OF (speedy)

'08 player - strong B level - has played B for 3 years now. 2B/OF. Looking for a B/C level team near northern part of Cincinnati. Seeking POSITIVE experience & coaching. Has had several negative experiences the last few years - Looking to find a team that isn't "win at all costs" but...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Make three good throws from third base

THROWING: 3-2-RUN GAME I got this game from the ohio fastpitch connectuon website. If anyone knows whose it is, I will gladly give them credit. It is a game we use almost every week. Place 3 balls on the ground evenly spaced, about 3/4 of the way from third base to home. The fielding team has...
  3. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve throwing accuracy and footwork in the infeild

THROWING: HIT THE BUCKET GAME To improve throwing accuracy and footwork in the infeild, I like to divide my team in two groups. Half are positioned at short stop and the other half are positioned at second base. We mark off a starting point that the girls must stay behind until a ground ball is...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve the mental aspect of your fielding skills

FIELDING: SITUATIONS DRILL One drill that our coaches use with us is where the infield takes their positions and the coach makes up situations for us. Like...A runner on 1st and 2nd...2 outs...and then she hits the ball to us making us like its a real situation and we have to figure out what to...
  5. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Catchers Catching throwing thru a hoop at second bases

CATCHING: HOOP DRILL You will need a hula-hoop and some softball. Place the hula-hoop upright over second base (a coach will hold it) and instruct your catcher to make her throw from homeplate through the hoop. This develops accurate throws. The second part of the drill, you can put a...
  6. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Catchers Catching thowing down to second base

CATCHING: SECOND BASE THROW DOWN DRILL Hi There!! I've been a catcher since eighth grade--that's 7 years--and I've caught for many pitchers and with many different teams. Here's a drill for strengthening and quickening throw downs to second base. The idea of a trash can is great--for more...
  7. Bree Gill

18u Grizzly Team- Looking to fill roster

We have a strong roster coming together this far. We need one more strong pitcher who wants a lot of circle time. We also could use players with some speed, 2B, outfield. I am looking for competitive pitchers and players. The 2019-2020 18u Grizzly Fastpitch team is holding two more open...
  8. Big Country

12u Explosive 05 Gray Eastside looking for 2

Due to injuries we have openings for a good outfielder and a infielder but are open to any good player with a great team attitude and love for the game . If you are looking for a place to come play and be on a team with a great bunch of girls and a good group of parents get it touch with me and...
  9. S

Outcast Fastpitch 18U Black Wilson/Tonkin

Outcast Fastpitch 18U Black Wilson/Tonkin 2017-2018 Hello potential players: Outcast Fastpitch 18U Black Wilson/Tonkin is looking to build on the success we had in the summer of 2017. We finished the season 23-14 and were able to have 7 players commit to playing in college. Here are some off...
  10. Hoppy

N. Kentucky Bandits 12u Fall/17 & Summer/18 Tryouts

Bandits tryouts will be August 12th and 13th, 2017 at Richardson Park located at 3908 Richardson Rd, Erlanger, KY 41051. 12u will be on Saturday from 11a-1p with pitchers/catchers staying an additional 45 minutes immediately following. 12u team seeking assistant coaches as well
  11. H

Cincy doom 99 looking for a middle infielder........

​Cincy Doom 99 has an opening for an excellent middle infielder. We have a great group of very talented girls and were just accepted into the Stingrays tournament. We are playing a very tough schedule, ASA National qualifiers and college showcase tournaments only. This is a great opportunity for...