showcase team

1. H

Temporary/Sub Utility player 18U Buckeye Recruitfest Opportunity (Columbus, OH)

Hello players, Pittsburgh Power Premier 18U is looking for a player to join us this weekend at the Buckeye Recruitfest at Lou Berliner Sports Complex. You will be given an opportunity to showcase your skills to college coaches in both pool and bracket play. Contact Coach Mike at 412-973-7524 or...
  2. Passion4theGame

Attention Class of 2023

I am very excited and proud to announce 2022/2023 season I will be a NON-Parent Coach for The DOOM organization. I will have a few players (3) from our current team with me. This team will be comprised of 2023 Grad Class. Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest &...
  3. Passion4theGame

18 Under Tryouts CINCY DOOM 04 GOLD

CINCY DOOM '04 GOLD- HILL 2021/2022 SEASON TRYOUT INFO TRYOUT WILL BE HELD @ BERLINER WE WILL HOST A LIVE SCRIMMAGE AFTER TRYOUTS LIKE LAST YEAR. AUGUST 15TH (FIELD # & TIME WILL BE RELEASED CLOSER TO DATE) Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest Region while...
  4. Passion4theGame

Is there a correct amount of players for a roster per age group??

Interested to start this topic. What’s your thoughts on roster size at each group? 8u, 10u, 12u less players? 14u,16u,& 18u more players? what’s the correct number? After really thinking this through I feel more is better at 14u+. reasons for this: Preps the girls for college environment...
  5. A

Looking 4 Catcher VA Glory Robinson 18U

Welcome to VA Glory Robinson 18U. The team is forming now and is based out of Montgomery County, Maryland. The Glory Program is for fiercely competitive, experienced, and dedicated student-athletes and families who have a great passion and respect for the game, and who aspire to play at the...
  6. A

Looking 4 Utility Player VA Glory Robinson 18U

Welcome to VA Glory Robinson 18U. The team is forming now and is based out of Montgomery County, Maryland. The Glory Program is for fiercely competitive, experienced, and dedicated student-athletes and families who have a great passion and respect for the game, and who aspire to play at the...
  7. A

VA Glory Robinson 18U

8. A

Looking 4 Pitcher VA Glory Robinson 18U

9. A

18 Under Tryouts VA Glory Robinson 18U

10. Passion4theGame

DOOM '04 Gold- Hill (2020/2021 Season)

I am very excited and proud to announce 2020/2021 season I will be moving to The DOOM organization. I will have a few players moving over from our current team with me. This team will be comprised of 04 birthdates. Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest Region while...
  11. R

Ohio Night-mares 18u showcase looking for 2 players

Ohio Night-mares 18u looking for 2 players to round out the roster for the upcoming season. Can be an outfielder or a utility. Call for info 740-833-6285 many coaches following team. Ask for Ron
  12. G

Looking for a 17/18U pitcher

Looking for a 17/18U pitcher for a competitive team that will be playing fall showcases (Fall Madness, D1 Fall Brawl) and competitive summer schedule. Text or call Tom 419-340-3557.
  13. degoodmoby

Ohio Night-Mares 16U Tryouts

Ohio Night-Mares 16U Team Tryouts are scheduled for August 5th, 2017 9 am to 12 pm at Mingo Park (500 E Lincoln Ave, Delaware, OH 43015) If you are looking for a college showcase team...you are encouraged to tryout! We will be looking at all infield and outfield positions. Specific needs...
  14. C

Ohio Classics 18U team is in need of a Pitcher/Infielder.

This is a non-parent coached team including all assistants. One assistant is a current Collegiate player Due to mounting season ending injuries we are searching for a quality pitcher and a quality infielder. This is an awesome opportunity. We will carry 12 players on our roster. If you are...
  15. O

Hurricanes Premier Looking for 2 Players (Northeast Ohio)

The Ohio Hurricanes fastpitch 16U Premier team is looking for 2 versatile athletes to fill out their 2016-17 roster. We will carry just 11 girls. Our team has a great deal of fun and success, winning the 2015 Eastern Regional Championship. We are looking for for girls who want to better...
  16. O

Hurricanes Premier Looking for 2 Players (Northeast Ohio)

The Ohio Hurricanes fastpitch 16U Premier team is looking for 2 versatile athletes to fill out their 2016-17 roster. We will carry just 11 girls. Our team has a great deal of fun and success, winning the 2015 Eastern Regional Championship. We are looking for for girls who want to better...
  17. S

2016/2017 OUTCAST fastpitch tryouts

**** 2016/2017 OUTCAST fastpitch Tryouts With Additional Days Due To Weather **** OUTCAST fastpitch is coming off another strong year as an organization with many teams placing in a number of tournaments, and players moving on to play at the collegiate level. We plan to bring that same energy...
  18. H

pitcher looking for a showcase team

I am a 2016 grad. I play pitch 1B, and 3B. I throw 64mph. I am a solid hitter and I am looking for a competitive showcase team. (I live in North eastern ohio my profile- http://softballshowcase.com/player/fastpitch-softball-recruiting-profile/?id=18611
  19. S

2015 Ohio Starz Elite tryouts information

August 9th from 12-2 at canal park in Hebron Ohio. The 16u and 18u showcase teams will hold private tryouts as well. Contact Bo Perry for info and private schedules. 740-644-3076
  20. S

Ohio STARZ Elite Showcase 16u and 18u, private tryouts

This is strictly a showcase team tryout. We are seeking players that are serious about playing ball in college. For a private tryout call Bo Perry 740-644-3076 or email , the_doi_team@yahoo.com