skills

1. Passion4theGame

GREAT CAMP OPPORTUNITY 2/4/23

Great Camp opportunity to Showcase your skills & Learn from some of the Best! Ages 12- 18 welcomed As of now the confirmed List of schools: Findlay University MVNU Otterbein University Muskingum University Bowling Green State University Glenville State College Lourdes University Walsh...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve the mental aspect of your fielding skills

FIELDING: SITUATIONS DRILL One drill that our coaches use with us is where the infield takes their positions and the coach makes up situations for us. Like...A runner on 1st and 2nd...2 outs...and then she hits the ball to us making us like its a real situation and we have to figure out what to...
  3. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy.

Quick Play - Drill Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy. Hands and Eyes Coordination. Fielding Technique, Throwing, Thrown ball and receiving Thrown ball.
  4. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Winter Camps

Ashland University Softball will be hosting FOUR winter camps in 2020, open to athletes in grades 7-12. Please contact Coach K at eknerem@ashland.edu with questions or concerns. *Skills camps will include offense, defense, baserunning, catching, and recruiting Q&A* Link to registration: AU...
  5. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Softball Winter Skills Camps

The Ashland University Softball team will be hosting FOUR winter skills camp opportunities in the coming weeks. Below is information regarding each camp date, as well as the registration link. Please feel free to pass on to travel and high school coaches, as well as any players who may be...
  6. Micaelaminner23

Former Akron Racer and Mizzou athlete offering TEAM PRACTICES/SESSIONS - Micaela Minner

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted - I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  7. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  8. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Softball Winter Camps

Ashland University Softball Winter Camps January 28th - Hitting & Pitching Youth Hitting (grades 2-8) 12:00-1:30 Youth Pitching (grades 2-8) 1:45-3:00 Advanced Pitching (grades 9-12) 3:15-4:30 Advanced Hitting (grades 9-12) 4:45-6:00 February 4th, 11th & 18th - Training Camps (grades 2-12)...
  9. C

Westerville North Youth (grades 3-8) Softball Camp

Camp Details: Work with current Westerville North Varsity Coaches, current players and former college softball players to improve your fundamental softball skills. Camp Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/pbbrgu75uFhoek1n1 Camp Fee: $25 per session (includes camp t-shirt) Youth Camp...
  10. A

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Skill and Pitching Lessons (Former DI Athlete and currently DIII coach)

Hi All My name is Amanda Fazio and I am the current Assistant Softball Coach at Denison University in Granville, OH. I currently give pitching and softball skill lessons to players of all ages, from under the age of ten through college. As the college season comes to a close the first week in...
  11. C

Bandits Holiday Skills Camp

The JIT Bandits are hosting a Holiday Skills Camp this week. Hours are from 9am-12PM December 28-30th. Cost is $25 per Day or all 3 days for $65. Where: The Cougar Dome at 7526 Tyler Blvd. Mentor, Oh 44060 If you would like to find out more information or reserve a spot, please contact...
  12. 0

Mid-Ohio Lady Bullets Fastpitch Clinic 8u-12u

The Mid-Ohio Lady Bullets is hosting a Fast Pitch Skills Clinic for girls of all skill levels. Ages: 8 thru 12 When: July 30, 2016 Skills Clinic: 8am to 3pm Where: Highland Community Park (6380 State Rt. 229, Marengo Ohio) Cost: $30.00 (price includes t-shirt and lunch) To...
  13. C

Akron Softball Camps

Akron Softball has announced 2 summer softball camps. Register online at http://www.zipssoftballcamps.com/