sofball

1. Rerun

Feedback on this girls softball bat wanted

What is the players feedback on this one. Does it feel closer to the ghost or let? Haven’t seen this one around.
  2. Rerun

Tokyo Olympics Softball will go ahead 'with or without Covid

As everyone aware that 2020 was the return of Softball to the Olympics since the 2008 games. And then Covid-19 came along and the Olympics games were postponed. Now the Olympics games will go in 2021 starting in July and ending in August. There only six softball teams in the Olympics, I’m...
  3. Rerun

TheSoftballZone Classic threads and post. Do you have a favorite all time softball thread?

As a Super Mod, I’ve been seeing a lot of great classic posts and have enjoyed reading them and thought I would share them with everyone. Posting scores?? Why? Bat rolling, and shaving. Really??? (The Softball Zone Radio Show Thread of the Week) The simple reason Cali teams are better...
  4. TheSoftballZone

What's your preferred pre-game discussion with your team

So you getting ready to take the field in your first game of the weekend. What are your key topics in your pre-game discussion? If you don't have a pre-game discussion with your girls softball team could you explain when or why you may skip a pre-game discussion.