softball lessons

1. S

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Catcher instructor- Akron area

I am looking to give to hitting and or catching lessons in the Akron area. I am currently playing at Otterbein University. Message me at 3302891105 for more information.
  2. Micaelaminner23

Sunday Sept. 24th Hitting for Power - Athletes' Diet - Softball Clinic - Micaela Minner

September 24th, 2017 - Softball Clinic - Hitting for Power - Athletes and Proper Diet with Micaela Minner and Darcy Thompson Date: 9/24/2017 From: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm...
  3. funeralplanner

Focus Fastpitch Tryouts. Formerly Ohio Wave '03

Focus Fastpitch Tryouts. Formerly Ohio Wave '03 TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY 10-16u TRYOUT SCHEDULE. Tuesday, August 1, 2017 Wednesday, August 2, 2017 Tuesday, August 8, 2017 Wednesday, August 9, 2017 Tryouts will begin @ 6:30pm and end at or before 8:30pm Pitchers and catchers will be...
  4. BoDomeCbus

Bo Jackson Blast softball tryouts

Bo Jackson?s Elite Sports will be conducting tryouts for our 2018 Blast Softball Teams on the dates listed below. Our tryouts will include an evaluation day and a scrimmage day. Scrimmage days may become invite only depending on the amount of tryout participants. When registering for the...
  5. A

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Skill and Pitching Lessons (Former DI Athlete and currently DIII coach)

Hi All My name is Amanda Fazio and I am the current Assistant Softball Coach at Denison University in Granville, OH. I currently give pitching and softball skill lessons to players of all ages, from under the age of ten through college. As the college season comes to a close the first week in...