sub catcher

1. S

05 Catcher looking to sub for 16U or 18U

She is already committed to a team she is just looking to get reps in. If your tournament is outside of the dates listed below, let me know and we can see if we can make it work. Her current schedule Outlaws - Sep 17-19 Berliner - Oct 1-2 Berliner Oct 22-23
  2. M

03 Catcher from OKC wanting to pick up for a few tournaments

Our daughter is looking to pickup with a 16u or 18u team (for a tournament or two) during the fall months. She is an experienced catcher and plays 3rd and 1st base as secondary positions. She's also capable of playing out field if needed. I've provided a link to her NCSA page, as well as her...
  3. Nicki2414

07 catcher|outfielder Looking to sub

2nd year 07 catcher and outfielder base in Trumbull county Ohio. Solid bat and loves the game. Has played a very competitive schedule this season. Current team is done after stingrays but would like to continue to play and sub in at nationals if possible. Available anytime after July 9th...
  4. M

16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot

16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player in Springboro, OH 45066 - looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot find a full-time team Hello, My daughter's name is Breana aka "Boo" & she is 16 years old & is a catcher (her primary position but she also plays shortstop & right...
  5. MarysvilleSabotage

12U Sub Needed for June 23,14,25

Marysville Sabotage needs a sub for June 23, 24, and 25. We are playing in the West Liberty Force Fireworks Blowout Tournament in West Liberty Ohio. We have 2 players that are missing this tournament and we need an additional Pitcher and catcher. If you are interested text Coach Shawn at...
  6. jimhamrick

Mason Thunder '01 - Immediate Catching Need!!

Our starting catcher has been shut down for 3 weeks from throwing, and our backup just had an MRI for a potential torn labrum. We play the next 3 weekends: Urbana this week, Heatin" It Up next weekend, and in Georgetown, KY in a college showcase the following. We have a spot for the...