sub

1. K

14u Catcher/Utility Needed- NE OH/NW PA

Ohio Outkasts 14u are looking for a sub or a permanant catcher/utility player for the Summer season due to unforeseen circumstances. Tournaments Include Stan Maley - Canfield, OH 5/27 - 5/28 June Slugfest- New Springfield, OH 6/9 - 6/11 Fathers Day Classic- Boardman, OH 6/16 - 6/18 Clash By...
  2. K

2- 09' Players looking to sub or find a competitive team

My 09’ player and her best friend 09' player are looking for subbing opportunities or a new competitive team for this Summer. Player 1: Catcher, SS, and utility player (working on pitching) Player 2: OF, 3rd, and utility player They are multisport athletes who are always giving 100% on and...
  3. S

05 Catcher looking to sub for 16U or 18U

She is already committed to a team she is just looking to get reps in. If your tournament is outside of the dates listed below, let me know and we can see if we can make it work. Her current schedule Outlaws - Sep 17-19 Berliner - Oct 1-2 Berliner Oct 22-23
  4. Chuck Long

Temporary/Sub Catcher 06' Bombers need sub catcher

06' NEO Bombers are looking for a sub catcher this Saturday and Sunday for the Christmas in July Tournament in North Ridgeville, Ohio. July 23 & 24
  5. Tiffany Pe

12U Sub needed

Outcast 12U (class B) is in need of a sub for a tournament July 8-10 located in Fairborn. Please reach out to Tiffany Penn for more information. 937-304-9368
  6. Tiffany Pe

12u SUB needed

Outcast 12u needs a sub for Sunday May 1. We are playing in a tournament in Hamilton. Sunday will be bracket play. Please contact coach Tiffany Penn 937-304-9368. We are a B team
  7. CSSLAMMERS

'07 Cincy Slammers Blue looking for a Pitcher to Sub Oct 2nd

Need a pitcher to sub Oct 2nd at Tealtown for the Shep's Breast Cancer Tourney. Game times are 10:40am, 2pm, and 3:40pm. Please contact Coach Rip if interested 513-254-8411.
  8. CincyDoom06

14/16 u sub needed for Atlantic Championship - NJ -07/30-08/01

Looking for a sub to take with us to play in the Atlantic championship in New Jersey. Our team is going early and staying in Atlantic city before the tourney. We are a 14u team, playing up in the 16u division that weekend. Non-parent coached team. Text or email 513-331-0632 cincydoom06@gmail.com
  9. pride03

18U Sub Next 2 wkends

MOV Pride 18U is in need of a sub July 3-4 in Fairborn and July 9-10 for Recruitfest at Berliner. Any position but must be a consistent hitter. Reach out to Sean at 330-234-0450.
  10. JeffS1710

14u Pitcher needed

Ohio Stingrays 06 needs a pitcher to complete the rest of their showcase strong season. Can be permanent or sub when available. Please call or text Jeff Streets at (740) 281-7333 for more information.
  11. Spirit premier

04 shortstop looking to sub PA/Ohio

04 player looking ss,2nd,outfield Great glove, strong accurate arm Over .400 average vs strong teams Played A level ball the past 5 years Message december1791@yahoo.com
  12. M

Competitive 16u Team looking for subs

Looking for a pitcher and or catcher as well as utility player for this upcoming fall season, we start playing 9/13. Sub could become part of permanent roster if we see fit. If you are interested please contact me at 330-906-0888
  13. Steve Sylvester

Temporary/Sub Pitcher Thunder Elite 08 - Sylvester SUB NEEDED!

Thunder Elite 08 - Sylvester is looking for a sub PITCHER for this weekend's tournament located in Hubbard, OH. If your daughter is a '07/'08 pitcher looking for a sub opportunity, please text head coach Steve Sylvester at (330)219-6362.
  14. TheSoftballZone

If your daughter is a guest player on a team

Your daughter could be looking to pickup a few extra games or maybe she doesn't have a team but wants to continue playing. Maybe this year you couldn't find a good fit for your family. For whatever reason, you're now searching for game time for your Daughter. What do you expect out of any...
  15. RobR

Cap City Force 16U Looking for Pitcher...

2020 hasn't been good for many, and our team has been no exception; we have been plagued by injuries in two tournaments. Two weeks ago we had two players leave the field in an ambulance, one was unconscious and the other is still in concussion protocol. This past weekend we lost our starting...
  16. O

03 catcher/3rd looking to sub

My daughter is looking for sub opportunities on the weekends her current team is off. She is an 03 catcher who also plays 3rd, but will play any position needed. Weekends available to sub 6/26-6/27 7/10-7/11 7/17-7/18 Please PM me or text/call at (513-907-5407).
  17. softballdad1999

Coaches who utilize subs PLEASE READ!!

I apologize in advance for this as I'm sure this will turn into a heated discussion quickly! Yes this is coming from a parent, which I'm sure my opinion will hold very little weight in the grand scheme of things but here goes nothing... I'm constantly seeing coaches post about needing...
  18. vrsb

Pitcher needed 10/19-20 and future dates

Looking for pitcher for fall/winter fill in and possibly permanent position. pitcher needed this weekend 10/19-29 to play at a tournament at Franciscan University and also the following weekend in Crafton PA Strong competitive team with great group of girls. Want to have fun and get in some...
  19. M

03 Catcher from OKC wanting to pick up for a few tournaments

Our daughter is looking to pickup with a 16u or 18u team (for a tournament or two) during the fall months. She is an experienced catcher and plays 3rd and 1st base as secondary positions. She's also capable of playing out field if needed. I've provided a link to her NCSA page, as well as her...
  20. S

05 Catcher available July 20-21

Looking to sub on off weekends. She’s primarily a catcher but also plays 1st base and outfield. She’s currently seeing a hitting coach and a catching coach. Loves the game and has a great positive attitude. She will be searching for a new team this summer/fall. We are interested in the...