subs

1. D

time off? OR just go hard every weekend? You make the call.

i keep seeing players and/or parents posting for their kids to sub or guest every weekend their current team is off. What do you think is best?? 1) fill in every weekend you can and play as much as you can until schools starts again and tryouts will be next... play play play OR - 2) take a...
  2. Rerun

Using Sub players

Question for the coaches. When you get subs to play in a tournament how do you use them? Do you play them in place of your own players, when your own players get tired, or only as needed? Are there playing time promises made? Trying to understand why subs would play 4 tournament games in a row...
  3. CoachZ

18+ (23U) Team adding 1 -2

18+(23U) Fahrenheit Fastpitch is located in North East Ohio. We are adding 1-2 more players to our roster. We will be playing 4 to 5 tournaments this summer all located within the Cleveland Area. For more information please call/email or text. Heidi Ziegler 18+ Coordinator (216)970-6188...
  4. CoachZ

18+ (23U) Fahrenheit Fastpitch - seeking 1 to 2 players

18+ Fahrenheit Fastpitch is located in North East Ohio. We are adding 1-2 more players to our roster. We will be playing 4 to 5 tournaments this summer all located within the Cleveland Area. For more information please call/email or text. Heidi Ziegler 18+ Coordinator (216)970-6188...
  5. S

ASA Tournament Two 18u Players Available as Subs all Summer - Northeast/Central Ohio

Hello, I have two former players of mine looking to fill in as subs this summer (together or separately) for high quality 18U teams that compete in ASA/USA level tournaments. They were the two youngest players on a former 18U MC Madness Red team that split when the rest of their teammates...