summer

1. TheSoftballZone

Is Illinois going to have summer ball

If everyine remembers Governor JB Pritzker from Illinois announced in the beginning of May or late April that no summer sports would happen in Illinois meaning no softball in Illinois. Did anyone hear if the lawsuit was successful or not?
  2. Josh Leach

Summer double headers

14U summer league double headers at kettering fields in Dayton.... For all inquiries please contact James peebles@ (937)503-9519. Thank you
  3. A

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Skill and Pitching Lessons (Former DI Athlete and currently DIII coach)

Hi All My name is Amanda Fazio and I am the current Assistant Softball Coach at Denison University in Granville, OH. I currently give pitching and softball skill lessons to players of all ages, from under the age of ten through college. As the college season comes to a close the first week in...
  4. N

New Summer League - TRAVEL TEAMS ONLY

TRAVEL TEAM ONLY - Summer League * $200 Entry fee + $10 per game umpire fee * Guaranteed 10 games * More games will be scheduled based on the number of entries. (if we can schedule more games, we will, but you will NOT be charged any more for additional games over your 10 minimum guaranteed.) *...