team looking for pitchers

1. Bigbob24

Looking for a guest pitcher for Columbus June 10-12

Silver Creek 07 prospects looking for a guest pitcher for lasers tourney in Columbus this weekend. There will be plenty of reps. If interested please contact Manager Rob Nogay at 724-730-2217
  2. Ohiostingrays03

!! Ohio Stingrays 03 looking for a 03 or 04 pitcher to sub or fill permanent spot!!

Looking for a strong dedicated 03 or 04 pitcher to join or sub with the Stingray 03 family!! We have a strong team who are all committed to playing in college. This is a very hard working, disciplined group of girls, that are working very hard, and pushing each other to reach their goals. We...
  3. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce U12 - Lesch is seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Dominant Pitcher (will get a lot of innings) and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are...
  4. A

16U PITCHER NEEDED!!!!!! Green Bulldogs looking for pitcher due to injury

The 16U Green Bulldogs are looking to fill a pitching position due to an injury. We will play a competitive 8 tournament schedule without extreme travel (except 1 week for nationals). Looking to fill position ASAP, so please contact me at gregandrego@gmail.com to set up time to speak/meet.