teams

1. 2016Slideright

16 under Scrimmage Looking for Scrimmage on 6/10 - 6/11 will Host

The Ohio Valley Mustangs 16U team is looking for B/C team(s) in the Mahoning and Trumbull County area to scrimmage a DH, this Saturday, June 10th and possibly Sunday, June 11th. We can host at 4174 Greenville Rd NE, Cortland, OH 44410. Tentative first game start time at 10:30 am Please...
  2. Coach03

Cincy Doom 18U Premier looking for outfield/utility

Cincy Doom Premier 18u is looking to add an outfielder or utility player for the upcoming season due to unforeseen reasons. Please call Coach Wes or email with any questions. We will play the best of the best tournaments to get stronger and put the girls in front of college coaches. 513-317-4104...
  3. Rerun

How many World Series and Nationals do we need?

Back in the day all the best Teams primary goal was to qualify for the ASA Gold National. It’s was great seeing all the great teams in the nation Playing at one location. Now go forward in the future and look at what we have Today. No real clear who’s the best. It’s more like, hey we won the...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Why do you played travel softball? Open the thread it's not what you think.

Question, why do teams play travel softball? Whats the main reason you choose to travel 100's of mile to play in a tournament when you can play solid teams within hours and some cases a very short drive with out all the expenses?
  5. TheSoftballZone

Skilled players and great softball athletes but lack of game awareness

Thanks Joe Abraham for this topic. Joe had brought up when watching live stream games a couple interesting points. He brought up the fact that the girls keep improving as softball players and athletes but they lack game situation awareness. Teams we're missing opportunities for the second out...
  6. Rerun

In your past experience what’s missing?

In your past experience, what do you think's missing in large organizational leadership?
  7. Rerun

What things to look at if you want to move to a new organization

What things to look at if you want to move to a new softball organization.
  8. Rerun

Tournaments not giving full Refunds due to COVID-19

Will you as a team or organization return to a tournament in 2021 that didn’t give a full refund due to cancelled events or the uncertainty if they would even be able to play due to coronavirus? One other point I’ve also notice that a few teams have withdrawn from tournaments due to COVID and...
  9. RobR

Some "Positive" out there for your day; Recognition!

Our Cap City Force team played this weekend in Findlay OH and the Battle of the Great Lakes. During our 2nd game, everyone's worst nightmare happened; our SS and CF collided on a fly ball, head to head at high speed. It was as terrifying a moment as I have ever experienced on a softball field...
  10. TheSoftballZone

Losing hope for travel ball season due to covid - 19

Is anyone to the point that they're really starting to worry about the summer season? I don't even coach and it's looking like what ever hope I had for playing ball is slowing fading away. I'm sure, I'm not the only one feeling this way.
  11. Rerun

Undermining your softball program, who’s at fault?

I’m sure many of our coaches, parents, players and even organizations have been undermined. The sad thing is, it is usually done by outside influences; their own coaches, parents, players and other organizations as examples. It causes so much turmoil for everyone involved. What experiences have...
  12. TheSoftballZone

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  13. TheSoftballZone

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  14. TheSoftballZone

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  15. TheSoftballZone

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  16. C

Former Buckeye All-American giving lessons

My name is Cammi Prantl and I currently give lessons out of Bo Jackson's Elite Sports located in Hilliard, Ohio. Just recently we have switched around some roles in the facility so that I now have more time to do what I love, which is working with these young women. Recently I have opened up...
  17. I

Top 12U Organizations

Would someone please give me an objective list of 12U teams in Northeast Ohio that play A level tournaments. Top 10 would be greatly appreciated.
  18. I

Tryout Season

As you can see by the "Team Needing Players" section, it is now officially tryout season. If I may, I would like to offer a few bits of advice. 1. Research the teams you are interested in. The schedule they play; do they get into the tournaments you want? The way they are coached; did you...
  19. ofcheat02

OFC Heat 05 - 10U looking for 2-3 players

We are currently at 9 very talented players and want to add 2 more players with talent and great attitudes. All positions are open to tryout for, as we have a versatile roster and believe in developing kids at multiple positions. OFC Heat is a great organization that keeps fees low, while...
  20. S

OUTCAST fastpitch looking for 14u Coach **Dayton, OH Area**

OUTCAST fastpitch is a tenured organization located the Dayton, OH. area. We are looking for a 14U Head Coach, and an Assistant Coach for the upcoming year. If you want to help our girls garner a "Love of the Game" and provide them with an atmosphere to capitalize on their higher level of...