third base

1. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Make three good throws from third base

THROWING: 3-2-RUN GAME I got this game from the ohio fastpitch connectuon website. If anyone knows whose it is, I will gladly give them credit. It is a game we use almost every week. Place 3 balls on the ground evenly spaced, about 3/4 of the way from third base to home. The fielding team has...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve the mental aspect of your fielding skills

FIELDING: SITUATIONS DRILL One drill that our coaches use with us is where the infield takes their positions and the coach makes up situations for us. Like...A runner on 1st and 2nd...2 outs...and then she hits the ball to us making us like its a real situation and we have to figure out what to...
  3. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy.

Quick Play - Drill Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy. Hands and Eyes Coordination. Fielding Technique, Throwing, Thrown ball and receiving Thrown ball.
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Fun drill for fielder's

Ram Game Cones are set just behind baseline and 15-20 feet apart. Coach tries to hit balls past the two fielder teams. Bobbles are OK as long as ball doesn't pass the cones. When fielders miss ball, the next team is up. Fielders can either be at same depth, or one can move closer to the...
  5. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Cross Fire working on throws from 3rd base

Cross - Fire Drill Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy. Hitting, Hands and Eyes Coordination. Fielding Technique, Throwing. Receiving Thrown ball. There is a hitter and catcher, and one or usually more fielders. I use 10 player when I do this drill. Place both hitters and Catchers...
  6. D

**'03 Catcher/Third Base player looking for team**

03 Experienced Catcher looking for an established, well coached, all around GREAT team. Great motivation/great team player. Power hitter(bats 5th). Also experienced @ 3rd base & 2nd base. Willing to travel up to 1hr. Prefers '03 team, but is open to all 14/16U. Dayton/Cincinnati Area
  7. T

16u/18u player looking for winter team (spano dome or other)

Strong 16 year old looking for a winter team to stay sharp. Haas played 18U last two summers. Looking for a team that needs a permanent/sub for winter only. Can play any infield position (3B is where she fits best has a rocket arm). Bats consistently 375-400 last two years. OBP 700. Solid...
  8. R

Willoughby Starzz 12U team in need of a #1 or #2 pitcher and also looking for a Utility player

We have a spot open for an experienced pitcher to come in and compete to be the #1 pitcher. We do have other pitchers but we do not have a clear #1 pitcher yet. We could also use an athletic utility player OF, C, 3B, 1B Located in NE Ohio the Willoughby Starzz is a great organization...
  9. T

14U/16U utility/third base/short player looking for new team - NE OHIO

My daughter is currently looking for a travel team in need of a strong arm. She is 15 but just turned so is eligible to play either 14 or 16u. She just finished her high school season. She loves third, is good at short, but can play any position. Strong hitter with batting average just over...
  10. S

Streak 12u Looking for Player or alternate(s)

:cool:The Streak 12u is looking to add a player to their roster due to an injury for the upcoming summer season. We are looking for a hardworking, athletic player with a good bat that wants to compete at a high level. Player should be capable of playing multiple positions in the field...