tournaments

1. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2023 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic....

USA/ASA Sanctioned Tournament 06/15/23 Update: 122 registered teams. 10 Wait list teams. Tournament Dates: June 16th thru June 18th, 2023 Age Divisions: 8U – 10U – 12U – 14U – 16U – 18U – 23U & Under Entry Fee $495 / 8U -$350.00 ($150 non-refundable registration fee included) Locations...
  2. vrsb

Rage in the Valley July 15-17

Rage in the Valley Softball Tournament July 15-17 2022 Beaver County Area PA 4gg $395 8-U , 10-U , 12-U , 14-U , 16/18-U email : valleyrage99@gmail.com or text: 724-797-7979 Register Here...
  3. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2022 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic.....

USA/ASA Sanctioned Tournament 06/09/22 Update: 121 registered teams. ALL DIVISIONS BUT 8U ARE FULL. 8U Division..... Room for 1 more team - as a team withdrew. Division maximum is 10 teams. 10U Division..... Division is currently FULL. Division maximum is 20 teams. 12U Division...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Tournament Director Advertisement Fee's can now be paid online

Tournament Directors you can now pay your advertisement fees online. TD'S if we haven't received your fees after 30 days of your events you will receive the below message by text, email or both. TheSoftballZone, "Just a friendly reminder" we haven’t received your tournament advertising...
  5. D

Best in state and out of state Fall tournaments?

What are the best and / or your favorite "in state " and "out of state" fall tournaments for 13u and 14u teams? I am looking specifically for A level top competition tournaments. Please list your favorites or recommendations. Thank you!
  6. D

plz post your favorite out of town tourney's and why

Please list some of your favorite out of state top level tournaments and what sanctioned bodies they are... and list something special about each one listed. This may help with scheduling for 2021 fall and 2022 spring and summer. I am personally looking for some new competitive tourneys for out...
  7. M

8th Annual Future Stars 10/12u Event April 17-18th

April 17-18th - 10 and 12u 5 games all against like competition - 350.00. Great way to get the season started, we will start at 11:00am on Saturday and 9:00 am on Sunday. 12u is in Marion Ohio - 10u is in Galion Ohio Event, registration, and teams entered info can be found at...
  8. OFCHeat07

OFC Heat 07 14U Looking for Scrimmages, Friendlies, Tourneys

We are in Cincy area and can get field anytime. Contact me if interested. 513-604-0787 or ofcheat07@gmail.com. We are a B level team
  9. Rerun

Shortage of umpires

I hear people saying there a shortage of umpires, but it seems like tournaments are finding umpires. two questions, what the average age of umpires? If there a shortage why?
  10. Rerun

Crazy Softball championship game scores across the nation

So I was looking Sunday night at scores and championship games scores across the nation. And I noticed a trend that championship games scores are really high Comparable to what I’m used to seeing. Some of the standout championship game scores I notice were championship game in California...
  11. Rerun

How many World Series and Nationals do we need?

Back in the day all the best Teams primary goal was to qualify for the ASA Gold National. It’s was great seeing all the great teams in the nation Playing at one location. Now go forward in the future and look at what we have Today. No real clear who’s the best. It’s more like, hey we won the...
  12. Rerun

USSSA, ASA, PGF and other National Events who’s going and do you feel safe?

Who’s going to what National Events? And do you feel safe doing so?
  13. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2021 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic.....

** Updated 06/09/21 ** Schedules have been published on Tourney Machine! https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...IDTournament=h20200623172142391593c13385e2d4d Please keep in mind, that the bottom (4) 8U seeds, will begin their elimination round at 12:30pm and 2:00pm on Saturday June 19th...
  14. TheSoftballZone

What's your preferred pre-game discussion with your team

So you getting ready to take the field in your first game of the weekend. What are your key topics in your pre-game discussion? If you don't have a pre-game discussion with your girls softball team could you explain when or why you may skip a pre-game discussion.
  15. TheSoftballZone

Attending Geroge Floyed protest, college players now testing positive corona - 19

Returing college footbal players that attended George Floyd protest rally are now testing positive for coronavirus. Unfortunately attending mass gather even outdoor has College Coaches concerns as returning College Football players are now testing positive for Corona - 19. I'm not really sure...
  16. TheSoftballZone

Losing hope for travel ball season due to covid - 19

Is anyone to the point that they're really starting to worry about the summer season? I don't even coach and it's looking like what ever hope I had for playing ball is slowing fading away. I'm sure, I'm not the only one feeling this way.
  17. TheSoftballZone

What type of waivers are TD asking parents to sign due to covid 19

I was wonder whats the wording on the waivers that TD are asking parents or Coaches to sign? Are teams asking parents and Players to sign waivers?
  18. TheSoftballZone

COVID -19 tournaments aftermath

COVID -19 aftermath, scrambling may be a understatement for Coaches, Organizations and tournament directors trying to work post Coronavirus. I'm sure everyone is overwelm trying to come up with Creative Solutions to either find available tournaments to play or tournament directors trying to host...
  19. 24GahannaLadyLions7

Post-Covid

What Ball looked like after coronavirus.... Finally got my team out on the field to play ball in an actually tournament this weekend. It was an out-of-state tournament. Coming into the tournament, I was concerned about my girls, the gameplay, masks, the interactions between players, umpires...
  20. prattmandu

16U Team Needed - Lady Lookouts

The Lady Lookouts are looking to add a 16U team for the 2020 season. We are looking for a full team who wants to join the Lady Lookouts and benefit from the great things happening in our program. A team who is transition to travel ball, two teams looking to merge or an existing team who need...