travel ball

1. Jordankk298

Coaching (2023 season)

Hello, my names Jordan! I finished playing softball the last 5 years (community & NAIA + covid year) and looking to get into coaching as I am officially into my degree plan career. I would say I am looking for a team that already clicks, but this sport is about continuous learning and making...
  2. 2016Slideright

16 Under Tryouts Ohio Valley Mustangs

Mustang_ai2 (1) by 2016Slideright posted Feb 9, 2022 at 8:15 PMOhio Valley Mustangs is a 16U strong “B” team out of Mahoning County, Ohio. We are looking to round out our roster of 10 players for the 2022 season with the following positions: second catcher, outfielder, and utility player. We...
  3. Passion4theGame

18 Under Tryouts CINCY DOOM 04 GOLD

CINCY DOOM '04 GOLD- HILL 2021/2022 SEASON TRYOUT INFO TRYOUT WILL BE HELD @ BERLINER WE WILL HOST A LIVE SCRIMMAGE AFTER TRYOUTS LIKE LAST YEAR. AUGUST 15TH (FIELD # & TIME WILL BE RELEASED CLOSER TO DATE) Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest Region while...
  4. J

12U (year '09 or '10) tryouts, Canton/Akron area, B level

12U (year '09 or '10) tryouts in Canton/Akron area, great organization, B level. Sunday August 1st 1-3 p.m. @ the Chapel Wednesday August 4 th 6:30-8:30 p.m. @ Green High School Chapel 1800 Raber Road, Uniontown OH 44685 Green High School, Uniontown OH 44685 Please fill out the following...
  5. Rerun

How important is chemistry between pitchers and catcher’s

How important is chemistry between pitcher and catcher’s?
  6. D

getting that itch...... who wants to play?

Ohio Outlaws 12u.. looking for indoor scrimmages. Anyone looking for a team to scrimmage, you just found us! contact me. We do have some time available in February at the gplex to scrimmage but still looking for other opportunities right now. Anyone have time at The hall of fame or Spano dome...
  7. Rerun

How much money can a umpire make in a year

What’s the average salary of an umpire in a calendar year if they just did girls travel softball Tournaments?
  8. Courtney Pauline

Texas Glory ‘08

08 Texas Glory PA - New Castle, PA WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GIRLS TO FINISH OUR ROSTER! Great opportunity to tryout for an organization that has your daughter’s college career as # 1 on the list. This is only for DEDICATED athletes whose goal is playing at the collegiate level. If...
  9. TheSoftballZone

Why do you played travel softball? Open the thread it's not what you think.

Question, why do teams play travel softball? Whats the main reason you choose to travel 100's of mile to play in a tournament when you can play solid teams within hours and some cases a very short drive with out all the expenses?
  10. Y

14U Ohio Warriors-Haggerty 2020-2021 Tryouts Non-Parent Coach

Ohio Warriors-Haggerty is pleased to announce our team tryout times for the upcoming 2020-2021 season: Thursday July 30th 7-9 Thursday August 6th 5:30-7:30 Saturday August 8th 10-12 Sunday August 9th 3-5 Alternate Dates and further tryout times to come. Private tryouts...
  11. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2021 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic.....

** Updated 06/09/21 ** Schedules have been published on Tourney Machine! https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...IDTournament=h20200623172142391593c13385e2d4d Please keep in mind, that the bottom (4) 8U seeds, will begin their elimination round at 12:30pm and 2:00pm on Saturday June 19th...
  12. Mike Pauline

TRYOUTS Ohio Blast 2020-2021 Tryouts!

ROSTER STATUS - 03/29/2021 2K12 (8U) - Looking for a solid player with a big bat. Still holding private tryouts! Contact Jason Schwarz 724-494-7938. 2K11 (9U) - Roster is full. 2K10 (10U) - Roster is full. '09 (11U) - Roster is full. '08 (12U) - Roster is full. '07 (13U) - Full but holding...
  13. D

Why are you playing travel ball?

post up to 3 replies.... if there is no answer as to why your playing then post the reason here. The poll answers should keep your identity hidden too. :)
  14. D

how many org's use non parent coaches?

how many coaches in your org are non parent and what age groups do they coach? how are these non parent coaches accommodated by doing this? What is acceptable for compensation?
  15. TheSoftballZone

Losing hope for travel ball season due to covid - 19

Is anyone to the point that they're really starting to worry about the summer season? I don't even coach and it's looking like what ever hope I had for playing ball is slowing fading away. I'm sure, I'm not the only one feeling this way.
  16. H

Ohio Millennium Fastpitch 10u

Ohio Millennium fastpitch is a new 10u team based out of northeast ohio. The team will be competing in a fall tournament, winter friendlies, local summer tournaments and one overnight tournament (in the summer). This team will have a non parent coach staff composed of retired collegiate...
  17. MLarkinV

Team Combat 10u Tryouts

Hosting 10u tryouts at Rowe Sports Complex in Middletown, OH(6480 Trenton Franklin Road, Middletown, Ohio 45042). All positions available including #1 pitcher and #1 catcher looking for innings. Indoor workout facility, fundraising opportunities available, local tournaments(within 90 miles, and...
  18. K

Coaching Opportunities with Keystone Kryptonite

Keystone Kryptonite Fastpitch is looking to expand our organization for the 2019-2020 season. With expansion we will need highly motivated, experienced, and committed coaches at the 10u, 12u, 14u, & 16u levels. Our coaches are very dedicated to our athletes with putting in the time and effort to...
  19. A

12u Ohio Hit Club Need Players

12u Ohio Hit Club is looking for a few more players to round out roster. Please call Tony at (440) 522-9589 to attend a practice.
  20. Michael Lesch

Ohio SlamForce Lesch - 14U Tryouts!

Ohio SlamForce Lesch (14U) is holding an open tryout for the 2018/19 season. The tryout is scheduled for this Wednesday, July 25th at Marlboro Elementary School at 8131 Edison St. NE in Louisville, OH 44641 from 6:30 – 8:30 PM. Please arrive 30 minutes early to register. in the event of rain, we...