travel softball

1. Ohio Lightning 09 Durbin

14 Under Tryouts Ohio Lightning 09 Durbin 14U tryouts

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScI3ebJvogcePC_sMM_2KaJt3j6TTvU8G1pyef00LS04twegQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0 *ALL POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE* July 25th, 6pm - 8pm and August 6th, 9am - 11am Price Park Field 1000 W Maple St North Canton, OH 44720 August 7th, 3pm - 5pm Strasburg Franklin...
  2. Passion4theGame

Attention Class of 2023

I am very excited and proud to announce 2022/2023 season I will be a NON-Parent Coach for The DOOM organization. I will have a few players (3) from our current team with me. This team will be comprised of 2023 Grad Class. Our Goal will be to Compete at the highest level across the Midwest &...
  3. A

Looking 4 Catcher VA Glory Robinson 18U

Welcome to VA Glory Robinson 18U. The team is forming now and is based out of Montgomery County, Maryland. The Glory Program is for fiercely competitive, experienced, and dedicated student-athletes and families who have a great passion and respect for the game, and who aspire to play at the...
  4. A

Looking 4 Utility Player VA Glory Robinson 18U

Welcome to VA Glory Robinson 18U. The team is forming now and is based out of Montgomery County, Maryland. The Glory Program is for fiercely competitive, experienced, and dedicated student-athletes and families who have a great passion and respect for the game, and who aspire to play at the...
  5. A

VA Glory Robinson 18U

6. A

Looking 4 Pitcher VA Glory Robinson 18U

7. Joshua Dickey

Indoor Hitting and Pitching Space Available

We are building out 25oo sq ft of indoor hitting and pitching cages at our Sculpt location in Bath, OH. Teams are able to rent just one cage or the entire facility can be rented out. We are starting to take space bookings on 12/1. 1 cage rental: $25/hr Full facility: $75/hr Cages can be...
  8. TheSoftballZone

Why do you played travel softball? Open the thread it's not what you think.

Question, why do teams play travel softball? Whats the main reason you choose to travel 100's of mile to play in a tournament when you can play solid teams within hours and some cases a very short drive with out all the expenses?
  9. TheSoftballZone

Losing hope for travel ball season due to covid - 19

Is anyone to the point that they're really starting to worry about the summer season? I don't even coach and it's looking like what ever hope I had for playing ball is slowing fading away. I'm sure, I'm not the only one feeling this way.
  10. CoachJL

New Albany Eagles - Travel Softball Tryouts (10u, 12u, 14u, 16u)

The New Albany Eagles travel softball program will be conducting 10u, 12u, 14u and 16u tryouts on Sunday, July 29 and Monday, 8/6. Come join one of Ohio's longest standing programs. Below is a link to sign-up for tryouts. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NASB2019 Sunday, July 29, 2018 12U -...
  11. CoachJL

New Albany Eagles - Travel Softball Tryouts (10u, 12u, 14u)

The New Albany Eagles travel softball program will be conducting tryouts on Sunday, July 29 and Monday, 8/6. Come join one of Central Ohio's longest standing programs. Our focus is on player development, softball IQ, life skills and game strategy. We will be playing a competitive regular season...
  12. CoachJL

The link to sign-up for the New Albany Eagles travel softball tryouts is below, along with the dates. All tryouts will take place in the Yellow zone at Bevelhymer Park. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NASB2019 Sunday, July 29, 2018 10U - 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Field Y1) 12U - 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Field...
  13. CoachJL

Below is the link to sign-up for New Albany’s 2019 travel softball teams. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NASB2019 Sunday, July 29, 2018 10U - 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Field Y1) 12U - 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Field Y2) 14U - 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Field Y3) Monday, August 6, 2018 10U - 5:30pm - 7:00pm (Field Y1)...