tryout 10u

1. Heidi White

TRYOUTS Elevate Fastpitch Tryouts

Elevate Fastpitch organization is looking for dedicated team players with great attitudes to join our softball family. Tryouts are Wednesday August 3, Saturday August 6, and Sunday August 7 at 640 Birch Road Xenia, OH. We can do private tryouts but meeting current players is essential to...
  2. S

Ohio Hotshots 10u Tryout

Ohio Hotshots 10u will be holding our second tryout on Saturday, July 30th at Highland High School's varsity softball field! We are looking for a few more girls to fill our roster. All positions will be considered. If you cannot make it to this tryout or would prefer a private tryout, please...
  3. ofc97ohio

10 Under Tryouts OFC Heat 10U Workout - Friday (8/13) 6pm @ Heritage Park Field 5

OFC Heat 10U Workout - Friday (8/13) 6pm @ Heritage Park Field 5 The OFC Heat will hold a 10U workout on Friday at Heritage Park. This is a new team looking for a few players to complete the roster. All positions open, but specific need for a catcher. As an organization, we have...
  4. SLaG08

12 Under Tryouts L. Landsharks Tryouts

Excited to announce! https://www.ladylandsharks.com/ Online registration form: https://forms.gle/5dTbXUxrZ7DfsC9cA Wrap up shark week by registering for Landsharks 10U and 12U tryouts. Base out of Willowick, we have our own indoor facility, host an organization tournament every summer, and are...
  5. MiamiValleyXpress05Neuss

Miami Valley Xpress Tryouts

Along with a reminder for Tryouts Aug 2-4, we are proud to formally announce our indoor facility and training partnership with Home Field Instruction in Franklin, OH. The opportunity to have an indoor home for our whole organization and the additional training opportunities this will provide for...
  6. Blackwidows(Reymer)

Black widows 9u/10U (Reymer)

After a very successful 8U campaign we are moving up and looking to add to a very strong core of hard working girls. We invite 2011 and 2012 both to tryout! Centrally located out of Ashland, Ohio Thursday 8/22 6pm Brookside west Field #2 1261 co rd 1153 Ashland,OH 44805 Tues 8/3 6pm Saturday...
  7. magic11

Cincy Magic Tryouts

Cincy Magic Fastpitch Tryouts www.cincymagic.com Multiple tryout dates Blue Ash Dates...
  8. Mike Pauline

10 Under Tryouts Ohio Blast 10U (2K10)...

Updated 10/19/20 Ohio Blast 2K10 - Roster is now full.
  9. Steve Sylvester

FINAL Thunder Elite 10U Tryouts

FINAL ROUND of Thunder Elite 10U Tryouts will be held on Friday, August 17th from 6PM-8PM at the Champion Athletic Club. We are still looking for talented, hard working athletes to join our team, with an emphasis on pitchers and catchers. Champion Athletic Club 5566 Alva Ave NW Warren, OH...
  10. Steve Sylvester

Thunder Elite 10U Tryouts

*** 10U TRYOUTS *** Our second round of 10U tryouts will be held at Thunder Elite's organizational tryouts at the date and time listed below. Athletes will be assessed on outfield, base running, hitting, fielding, attitude, intensity, and softball IQ. Pitchers and catchers should be prepared to...
  11. Hoppie897

Ohio Express Tryouts!!

Please find dates and times for all age groups below. You can also register prior to the tryout you attend via the website URL listed in the flyer.
  12. K

Kayla Ledbetter Athletics Tryouts UPDATED

UPDATED TRYOUT INFO!! Location change: 8995 Diley Rd Pickerington, OH - Field 2 and a New tryout date set for Saturday August 4th.
  13. K

UPDATED TRYOUT INFO!! Location change: 8995 Diley Rd Pickerington, OH - Field 2 and a New tryout date set for Saturday August 4th.
  14. K

15. K

16. K

17. G

Cobra Tryouts for the 2018/2019 season

Cobra Tryouts for the 2018/2019 season Location: 7229 Ravenna Road, Concord Ohio 44077 Dates: Saturday August 4th or Wednesday August 8th How: Pre-register recommended (arrive at least 5 minutes before to check in). Walk ins welcome (please arrive 30 minutes prior to start). Click here...
  18. ValleyExtreme

VALLEY EXTREME Organization Tryouts for 2018-19 Season

All tryouts will be at the following location: Candlelight Knolls 2619 Bazetta Rd NE Warren, OH 44481 10U / 12U Saturday, August 4th, 2018 from 9:00 am to noon. Tuesday August 7th 2018 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Saturday, August 11th, 2018 from 9:00 am to noon. Rain dates are Sunday, August 5th...
  19. K

Kayla Ledbetter Athletics Tryouts

I am happy to announce that I will be starting a travel organization. The goal of this organization is to have a 9-12u program that teaches and develops young girls into the top level players. After they complete their 12u year I will then send them off to the top level programs in the area. I...
  20. K

Kayla Ledbetter Athletics Tryouts

I am happy to announce that I will be starting a travel organization. The goal of this organization is to have a 9-12u program that teaches and develops young girls into the top level players. After they complete their 12u year I will then send them off to the top level programs in the area. I...