usa softball

1. dhively

ASA Tournament 2023 LGSA PITCH FOR A CURE, OCT.6-8

2023 LGSA Pitch For A Cure Date: Oct 6-8 Age Divisions: 8U-18U (16-18 may be combined) Entry Fee: 375$ Format: 3gg, 2pp into single elim Location: Lancaster, OH (Martens/Maher Park) This is a PINK Themed Tournament.. Teams are encouraged to wear pink Ring event Deposit option to guarantee...
  2. D

Best in state and out of state Fall tournaments?

What are the best and / or your favorite "in state " and "out of state" fall tournaments for 13u and 14u teams? I am looking specifically for A level top competition tournaments. Please list your favorites or recommendations. Thank you!
  3. Futurerockstarstourney

ASA Tournament CANCELLED

CANCELLED
  4. Firestorm Fastpitch

1st Annual "Ignite the Fire" Tournament

Firestorm will be hosting the 1st annual "Ignite the Fire" Fall Tournament This is going to be a 4GG, (2 Pool Play and into Double Elimination), Non-Sanctioned, USA Rules and Umpires. To register please email firestormfastpitch@gmail.com or look us up on Facebook under Firestorm Fastpitch...
  5. wilsey73

Umpire Classes

If you're looking for rules knowledge, extra money or career, I'll be holding a 5 week class 3 nights a week. You'll be dual certified in NFHS and USA Softball. Price is $145...Call or email me. Classes start Aug. 13th