utility

1. T

'08 - 2B/OF (speedy)

'08 player - strong B level - has played B for 3 years now. 2B/OF. Looking for a B/C level team near northern part of Cincinnati. Seeking POSITIVE experience & coaching. Has had several negative experiences the last few years - Looking to find a team that isn't "win at all costs" but...
  2. Jennifer L Maynard

Looking 4 Utility Player Ohio Energy 15U looking for one more!

Ohio Energy 15U looking to add one more! Pitching experience would be a plus but not necessary. Looking to complete our roster. We will play in several showcase tournaments including Buckeye Recruit Fest at Berliner and Sheer Madness to name a few. Indoor facility located in Mentor. Please...
  3. K

searching for 18u pitcher/utility

Due to a season ending injury Wicked 18U is searching for a pitcher or utility. Will be playing majority of tournaments in NE ohio. Will consider a Strong 16u player as well.
  4. loveH2O

Looking 4 Utility Player 18U Central Ohio Team seeking Utility Player

Liberty Fastpitch is seeking an additional Utility player! We are an 18U, Faith-based team, located in Delaware. We're looking forward to playing in 7 tournaments this coming summer, including an out-of-town tourney in Panama City Beach, Florida! Open to all High-School age players, please feel...
  5. Mike Pauline

Looking for '05 or '06 players...

Will consider strong ‘07’s as well. Due to injuries, Ohio Blast 16U team is looking to add a couple athletic players to round out their already talented and competitive team. We are looking for a primary catcher and solid utility player. Ideal candidates would play in all 6 tournaments on the...
  6. S

08 pitcher/inf looking for sub opportunities

08 pitcher/inf seeking sub opportunities to supplement school and travel schedule. She is coming off a very successful 12u season, in which she competed every weekend from April through November; also attended a few d1 camps down south. She currently possesses a 52mph fastball (last clocked 6...
  7. catherine rohr

18 Under Tryouts Lookouts Fast Pitch - 18u

Lookouts Fast Pitch 18u is looking to add an infielder, outfielder and/or utility player to a strong core. If you are an 04, 05 or 06 athlete with good speed and a great attitude, we might be the right fit for you. Come join not only a solid team but a great organization. What you can expect...
  8. S

06 Middle Infielder Looking for A level Team

She has found a team…Thanks to all for the responses. 06 looking for A level team. Plays middle infield mostly but can play anywhere. She has good speed and a good bat. DM me only as this is posted for a friend.
  9. Swede57

Ohio Ice Green 16U Tryouts!

The Ohio Ice Green 16U Softball Team, will be holding an “Open” tryout on Sunday, August 8th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM at the Pony Field in the Akron Firestone Softball Complex. We are fresh off a competitive fall/summer season (51-13-1) with > 2 Tournament Championships > Multiple Final Four...
  10. Cincy Landsharks 1

16 Under Tryouts Cincy Landsharks Elite 16u

Cincy Landsharks Elite 14u is aging up to 16u this fall. Planning on playing mid - high level tournaments including showcases in fall 2021 and summer 2022. We are ready to help these athletes prepare for the next level as well as get them exposure! Located in Milford, OH. Looking to field a...
  11. J

Catching and Catchers discussion Utility/Catching Lessons

Hello my name is Jenny Gordon. I graduated from John F. Kennedy Memorial High school (2020) and had just completed my first year as a full time student athlete at Pace University In New York were i play NCAA softball. I am offering individual softball lessons this summer starting in June. I am a...
  12. knuckle-ball-crazy

OHIO REBELS 12U LOOKING FOR 2 MORE

OHIO REBELS 12U ALIFF IS LOOKING FOR 2 MORE GIRLS TO FILLOUT OUR ROSTER. LOOKING FOR A UTILITY AND A PITCHER WANTING SOME MOUND TIME. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. CONTACT ME @ MARCALIFF@YAHOO.COM OR 440-865-2356 TO SET UP A PRIVATE TRYOUT.
  13. xz2sdk

Looking 4 Utility Player Valley Extreme Angelo 17u - Utility / OF - NEO

We are open to taking one more utility player to complete our competitive roster. We have ample pitching (five P's). Maybe another backup C / OF with speed and strong bat. Some of our current roster want to take a weekend off next summer so we are expanding our roster to field 10 athletes per...
  14. M

NE Ohio 16u team looking for pitcher and catcher

Fire Fastpitch 16u, located in Warren, Ohio, is looking for two highly competitive pitchers and catchers for our roster. Due to season ending injuries on our team we are looking for more players. If you are interested please contact Makenz Moody 330-906-0888
  15. knuckle-ball-crazy

OHIO REBELS 12U LOOKING FOR 2 MORE

OHIO REBELS 12U (09) LOOKING FOR 1 POSSIBLE 2 MORE GIRLS TO FILL OUT OUR ROSTER. LOOKING FOR A UTILITY WILLING TO PLAY ANYWHERE. WE ARE SCHEDULING A COMPETITIVE SCHEDULE WITH AT LEAST 1 OUT OF STATE TOURNAMENT. WE PRACTICE 3 DAYS A WEEK. PLEASE CONTACT MARC ALIFF @4408652356 OR...
  16. knuckle-ball-crazy

OHIO REBELS 12U ALIFF

We will be having a tryout for our 12U Aliff team on Aug 8th in Amherst, Ohio, at Amherst Township Park from 10-12. Please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. Address: 44686 Middle Ridge rd Amherst Ohio
  17. 0

16 Under Tryouts Ohio Classics 05 Tryouts 8/7

Due to overwhelming interest in tryouts, we have decided to host a group tryout for the Ohio Classics 05 (16U team) Friday, August 7 from 6:30-8:30pm at Reynoldsburg High School-Summit Campus. Limited number of slots available -- your player also needs to fill out the info form as well if she...
  18. L

18U 2003 Utility players needed

Ohio Emeralds Hall '03 looking to fill couple spots, Utility players best fit Contact Coach Jason Hall 330-309-6934 for more info Tryouts next week NE Ohio, Stark County
  19. MiamiValleyXpress06

Miami Valley Xpress 06 Tryouts

Miami Valley Xpress has formed a 14u-06' Non-parent coached team for the upcoming 2020-2021 season and beyond! All of the coaches for the team have played at the collegiate level and have many years of coaching experience. My goal is for this team to play together at a high level through high...
  20. OHSoftballDad

‘05 Catcher/Utility looking for team near Dayton

My daughter is an 05 catcher / utility with confidence and dependability behind the plate. She is starting her 5th year of select and has played baseball/softball for the past 11 years. She takes weekly hitting and catching lessons year round. She is looking for a solid 16U team to call home...