‘04 looking for team

Dadofgirls

Reaction score
My daughter is birthyear ‘04. She has played softball since 8 years of age. She is a very strong, consistent hitter. Has a good glove, strong arm, and decent speed. Plays strong at first, shortstop, and centerfield. Plays softball for the joy of playing. Are there any teams out there willing to give her a chance? Or needing a good player and power hitter?

Last edited:

Kyle Kerstetter

Reaction score
My daughter is birthyear ‘04. She has played softball since 8 years of age. She is a very strong, consistent hitter. Has a good glove, strong arm, and decent speed. Plays strong at first, shortstop, and centerfield. Plays softball for the joy of playing. Are there any teams out there willing to give her a chance? Or needing a good player and power hitter?

LC Thunder would love to setup a tryout for her. We are a We before Me team.

Email me atkyle_kerstetter@yahoo.com if still looking.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Sent you a PM

Thanks,
Jeff

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U, still has a few positions reserved for specialized positions. We play Spano and all summer at weekend tournaments with plenty of exposure. Have tryouts Sat at noon in Wadsworth, privates can be done on your schedule.

Contact
Coach Joe Rodgers
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net

Larry are you still looking for a team for your daughter? Call me and we will chat.

Jeff Hill
740-974-6405

johnniesbench

Reaction score
The Brooklyn Lady Canes 14U team is looking for a strong utility player with a good bat. We are out of Brooklyn, Ohio. Give Coach John a call 216-299-5055.