03 pitcher looking for showcase tournaments

Discussion in 'Player needs team or Sub opportunities' started by salterj, Jun 4, 2020.

1. salterj

salterj New Member

Hi! My daughter is looking to sub in in some showcase tournaments late July, August. In Ohio, Michigan, New York, not too far from the Ontario border.

she is a top pitcher and throws like a champ. Speed is 60mph, rise ball, fast ball and change up are her specialties.

Is a solid batter also. Usually sits around 4-6 batter in line up.

I have videos I can send for those looking and wanting a solid pitcher to add to your roster for a weekend or 2.

2. Douglas Murray

Douglas Murray New Member

She is welcome to join the Chardon Storm 16u
    7/17-7/19 Midwest College Softball Showcase-North Ridgeville

3. amanda0602

amanda0602 Member

Black Widows looking for sub pitcher for World Series and Recruitfest at Berliner in Columbus Ohio, due to injury- tons of exposure - 614-560-6928 - head coach

4. Guy ousley

Guy ousley New Member

5. Guy ousley

Guy ousley New Member

I know your post says late July but our legacy 18u team is playing in the GrandSlam showcase @ defiance college this weekend 6/26-6/28. We are looking for a sub pitcher who would get plenty of mound time.
    Text
    419-606-1091 if interested

6. CoachTom

CoachTom New Member

The 16u Heart of Ohio Glory is currently looking for a sub for this weekend at the state tourney in Findlay. Text coach Tom at 937-707-4169 to discuss this opportunity.

7. softball6dad

softball6dad Member

8. Novagrizz

Novagrizz New Member

Hi my name is Kevin Smith and I’m a coach for the 16U Big Katz. Due to injury we are currently looking for a sub pitcher for the Buckeye Recruitfest at Berliner in Columbus Ohio the weekend of July 10/11/12. Also need someone to sub in a national qualifier this weekend in Lancaster Ohio too if interested. Please let me know as soon as possible. You can reach me via cell at 614-327-1788