04 Pitcher Looking for team

ridgeman89

Reaction score
My daughter has played and pitched the prior two seasons for solid "B" teams in central Ohio as one of the 2 top pitchers for each team, one year in 12u and this past season in 14u. Her team from this past year has folded. She unfortunately tore the cartilage in her left wrist (she is a right-handed pitcher) during her middle school season, pitched all summer for her travel team and had surgery at the end of July, prior to tryouts beginning. She is currently unable to try out and will be out for the fall season.

We will be looking for a team this winter/spring to play for next summer. While I realize it will be difficult for a team to offer her a spot without seeing her pitch, I would like to start having conversations with 14u teams looking for a solid #1 pitcher in the Central Ohio area. We live about 20 minutes NE of Columbus and do not want to travel more than 1 hour for practices.

Send me a message (Todd @ 614-361-2895) if you would like more information about her prior two teams and discuss how she performed.

Last edited:

lang

Reaction score
Central Ohio Ice '04 may have interest. Give me a call at 614-314-9711 if you want to chat.

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U, still has a few positions reserved for specialized positions. We play Spano and all summer at weekend tournaments with plenty of exposure. Have tryouts Sat at noon in Wadsworth, privates can be done on your schedule.

Contact
Coach Joe Rodgers
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U

Reaction score
Ohio lady beez are doing a tryout tomorrow at Newark high school 3 PM or you can call me for a private tryout Earl Morris 7404053701

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
If in NE Ohio please contact us at Grizzly Fastpitch. We need one and maybe 2 of the right people to match with our group with fantastic attitudes, no drama, and a ton of hustle...not to mention talent on the field! We are based out of Wadsworth Ohio. We play winter at Spano Dome and 6-8 Summer tournaments. We are a non profit so we are able to offer the lowest rates in area. You gonna get your money's worth plus.

If interested please contact me,
Coach Joe
Grizzly Fastpitch

Jose Tirado

Reaction score
We’re a little over an hour for you but interested. My #859-992-4806. We need a pitcher to finalize our roster . We have a real solid defense and a lot of good hitters . If interested I would like to talk to you guys.

chuck collins55

Reaction score
My daughter has played and pitched the prior two seasons for solid "B" teams in central Ohio as one of the 2 top pitchers for each team, one year in 12u and this past season in 14u. Her team from this past year has folded. She unfortunately tore the cartilage in her left wrist (she is a right-handed pitcher) during her middle school season, pitched all summer for her travel team and had surgery at the end of July, prior to tryouts beginning. She is currently unable to try out and will be out for the fall season.

We will be looking for a team this winter/spring to play for next summer. While I realize it will be difficult for a team to offer her a spot without seeing her pitch, I would like to start having conversations with 14u teams looking for a solid #1 pitcher in the Central Ohio area. We live about 20 minutes NE of Columbus and do not want to travel more than 1 hour for practices.

Send me a message (Todd @ 614-361-2895) if you would like more information about her prior two teams and discuss how she performed.

AFTERSHOCK TRAVEL
IS VERY INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT YOU FOR SUMMER BALL ... YOU WANT A SPOT FOR FALL AND WINTER come to private tryout ill look at what u have to offer to this team
.. ill be able to tell by the way you move around .... will so a very lite tryout for you....

Chuck at 614 404 3503 ....

Wendy19

Reaction score
Strikezone Fillies is looking for another pitcher. We just moved to 14u this year. We are out of Springfield, Oh. We practice at Northeastern High School which is off of 70. Please let me know if you are interested.

wiztail

Reaction score
14u Aftershock is looking to fill one more spot. We have an amazing group of young ladies. That are extremely talented and we just need one more to complete the team. All positions will be considered. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Or text me at (740) 475-7560 or email me @ mattcolliton23@gmail.com