05 catcher/1st base/ outfield

Discussion in 'Retired Tryouts Post' started by BallBratz10U, Mar 31, 2018.

1. BallBratz10U

BallBratz10U New Member

My daughter is an 2005 player with 3 years of travel experience. She has played catcher 1st base and the outfield. She has a strong bat with good solid hits. She is currently playing school ball. If you would like to see her tryout please contact me!! Thank you!!

2. VE_05

VE_05 Active Member

Sent a message

3. Jose Tirado

Jose Tirado New Member

4. Jose Tirado

Jose Tirado New Member

I coach 12u cincyslammers and we're currently looking to add 2 girls for our summer roster. If you would like to come tryout you can contact me at 859-992-4806

5. michaelalf396

michaelalf396 New Member

If your still looking. We are in the Youngstown area. Call me (330)506-1434

6. We are in the Wadsworth/Norton area if you are still looking. Please let me know if you are still looking. 330-704-8183

7. Gray55

Gray55 Member

What area are you looking in?

8. We practice in Wadsworth, OH. It's on the Medina/Summit Co. border. So far we are looking at tournaments in N.Philadelphia, Rootstown, Canfield, Ashland, Libery (Youngstown), and Hudson. It is a mix of ASA and Open tournaments.

We need a Pitcher, and someone who can play Catcher/1st Base. We have a Catcher/1st Base, but do not want one girl catching 3-4 games in a weekend.

9. leed24sb

leed24sb New Member

What area are you looking in? Cincy Shock 05 is in need of a backup catcher/utility player ASAP. For questions please contact coach Lee at 513-315-8648